Learn how i50 Insurance supports you with personal accident and home content coverage.

  • alt

Choose between an enhanced or essential personal accident and home content coverage to suit you and your family’s needs.

Side Banner Image

Your policy toolkit.

You can sign up for i50 insurance if you:

  • hold a valid Singapore identification document (e.g. NRIC, work/student pass, or Long Term Visit Pass);
  • are living or working in Singapore, or away from Singapore for no more than 180 days at any one time;
  • are between 15 days old and 65 years old

Additionally, the policyholder can cover their Singapore premises if they are:

  • the owner or co-owner; or
  • a tenant or co-tenant;

Your queries answered.


Get advice tailored to your needs.

We are here to help. Leave your contact details below and one of our Income Advisors will reach out to you in 3 working days.

By submitting my request, I consent and agree to Income and its representative to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purpose of contacting me via my contact information provided in the area(s) that I have indicated my interest. I understand that I can refer to Income’s Privacy Policy for more information on the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data and manner of consent withdrawal.