Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing this Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) website and all its pages (collectively referred to as either “our websites” or “Income websites”) and/or by downloading, browsing, accessing or using any mobile application belonging to Income (referred to as either “our mobile applications” or “Income Mobile Applications”), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions below. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions below, please refrain from downloading, browsing, accessing or using our websites and/or our mobile applications.
Income websites and Income Mobile Applications currently provide users access to a large collection of online resources, including various communication tools, online forums, commercial services, rewards or treats redemption, government services, personalised content and information (collectively “Online Facilities”).
Certain sections or pages on Income websites or in Income Mobile Applications may contain additional terms and conditions, which are in addition to these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will prevail for those relevant sections or pages.
Member Account, Password and Security
- When purchasing any Income’s products or using any Income’s services including the Online Facilities, Income requires you to register an account with us by providing your current, complete, accurate and true personal information as prompted by the applicable online registration forms.
- Income also requires you to maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have any reasonable grounds to suspect so, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any current or future use of any of Income’s services including our Online Facilities.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you properly log out of your account at the end of each session.
- Income will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of a third party using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Income for any wrongful use of your account or password. You may not use any other person’s account at any time without the express permission of that person.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
You will not use the Income websites or Online Facilities for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by our Terms and Conditions. Unless otherwise specified, our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities are for your personal and non-commercial use only. In addition, but without limitation:
- You may not copy, modify, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, perform or sell any information, materials, products or services obtained from our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities, or use them in any commercial manner.
- You will not use our websites or Online Facilities in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of our websites and Online Facilities or its network.
- You will not interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any of our websites or Online Facilities.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of our websites, our mobile applications or Online Facilities, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our websites, our mobile applications or Online Facilities, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You will not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our websites, our mobile applications or Online Facilities.
Use of Online Facilities
Our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities may contain e-mail services, notices, bulletin boards, communities, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other communication facilities. You agree to use these communication facilities only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and not offending in any manner. You will not:
- Use the communication facilities in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk emails, spams or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to any race, religion or nation.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, for example, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through our websites, our mobile applications or Online Facilities in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Use of meta tag searches on our websites or our mobile applications.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication facilities specifically allow such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of the communication facilities that you know, or reasonably should know, which cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication facilities.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication facilities.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including but not limited to e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download, copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person any directory of users of our website, our mobile applications or Online Facilities or other user or usage information.
While we have no obligation to monitor the communication facilities, we reserve the right to review materials posted using the communication facilities and to remove any materials in our sole discretion.
We also reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time, without any notice, for any reason whatsoever.
We further reserve the right to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or to edit, remove, or refuse to post any information or materials in our sole discretion. We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the communication facilities and any actions resulting from your utilising any of the communication facilities.
- This website, our mobile applications and all their content, information and materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or its materials. We expressly disclaim any liability for any errors or omissions in the information and materials.
- No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the content, information and materials from this website and/or our mobile applications.
- We do not warrant that any of the content, information and materials in our websites or in our mobile applications will be provided or updated in a timely manner, uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected.
- We do not warrant that our websites, our mobile applications and their contents, information and materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro.
- No advice or information obtained by you from our websites, our mobile applications or Online Facilities shall create any warranty unless expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Any content, information and material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content, information and material.
Exclusion of Liability
We shall in no event be liable for any damage, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential or punitive damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use our websites, our mobile applications or Online Facilities, or reliance on the content, materials and/or any information in our websites or mobile applications.
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus.
- any use of or access to any other websites linked to this website, our mobile applications or Online Facilities.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our websites, mobile applications and Online Facilities may contain hyperlinks to third party websites for your convenience. Such linked websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of such linked websites or the consequences of accessing any link in any such websites. We are also not responsible for any forms of transmission received from any third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Income of any such third party websites or any association with its owners or operators.
You agree that any access to and/or use of such linked websites is at your own risk and any dealings with any such third parties included within our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities or participation in any promotion and/or transaction, and any other terms and conditions associated with such transactions are solely between you and the third party. We will not be liable or responsible for any part of such transactions or promotions.
All intellectual property rights to our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities, including but without limitation to, copyright, trade marks, registered or unregistered service marks and logos are the property of Income, its strategic partners and/or licensors. As such, they may not be reproduced, distributed, adapted, modified, republished, displayed, transmitted, broadcast or hyperlinked in any manner or stored in an information retrieval system by any means.
You may not insert a hyperlink to our websites, our mobile applications on any other of our websites. The name of Income may not be used in any way, including advertising or publicity pertaining to any content, information and/or material on our websites and in our mobile applications. However you may download and print the contents, materials and/or information found on our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities for your personal, non-commercial use.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify and make changes to any of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the fees and charges relating to your use of our websites, mobile applications and Online Facilities, without notice.
All modifications to these Terms and Conditions will be reflected by the posting of the amended terms and conditions on our website or in our mobile applications. In addition, if there are any material change to any of these Terms and Conditions, we will indicate on our website and/or on our mobile applications that our Terms and Conditions have changed.
Modification of Websites, Income Mobile Applications and Online Facilities
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities with or without notice. You agree that we will NOT be liable or responsible in any way to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any current or future use of any of our websites, our mobile applications or Online Facilities in our sole discretion, without any notice, for any reason whatsoever, including where we have reasons to believe that you have breached or acted inconsistently with the Terms and Conditions.
We will not be liable in any way to you or to any third party for any termination of your access to our websites, our mobile applications and/or the Online Facilities.
By accessing our websites, our mobile applications and Online Facilities, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as the above Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, including but not limited to the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap.88). You further agree to submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Third Parties Rights
No third party who has not agreed to be bound by the above Terms and Conditions shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce any of the above Terms and Conditions.
This website is best viewed with:
Internet Explorer 11 and above
Mozilla Firefox 58 and above
Google Chrome 56 and above
Apple Safari 9 and above for Mac/iOS
iOS 9 and above
Android 5 and above
Additional terms and conditions applicable to mobile application users only
Notifications and Alerts
You agree to receive pre-programmed notifications on the Mobile Application on your mobile telephone or other handheld devices.
Usage of Mobile Application
- You will not intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- You will not attempt to circumvent our security or network including to access data not intended for you, log into a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- You will not execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- You will not extract data from or hack into the Mobile Application
Apple and Google Terms and Conditions
These Terms supplement and incorporate (a) in case the Application is distributed through Apple, Inc.o a server or account you are not expreConditions (located at www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#service) including, without limitation, the Licensed Application End User License Agreement provided therein (ce) including, without limitation, the Licensed e, Inc.o a server or account you are not expressly e, including but not limited to the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap.88). You further agree to submit irrev. If any of the provisions of the Apple Terms, Google Terms conflict with these Terms, these Terms will control, solely to the extent such terms apply to the Application.
User Data usage Information
Analytics Data collections
We collect information regarding your activities while using mobile applications. We will process and analyse the Data using our backend Systems and generate an analytics visual report (the “Reports”), including graphs and statistics of the data collected.
The Services offered by some of Income’s mobile applications such as the Orange Health Application are intended to provide you with information to encourage you to support your wellness and fitness activities. Some of the Services are aimed at tracking your physical movements and sleep activity ("Activity Tracking Services"). These Activity Tracking Services rely on sensors and/or GPS functionality that track your movement or body at rest. The data and information provided by the Activity Tracking Services are intended to be a representation of your activity, but may not be completely accurate, including with respect to step, sleep, speed, distance, or calorie data. By using Activity Tracking Services, you acknowledge and agree that Under Armour is not responsible or liable for any inaccuracy in such data. We do not attain, store, process or transmit any confidential or PII information of yours to the tracker.