Choose how you want to submit your claim.
Please submit your claim online if they are for any of the following reasons below.
- Cancelled trip
- Shortened trip
- Trip postponement
- Missed travel connections
- Overbooked public transport
- Personal accident/medical expenses
- Travel/baggage delays
- Losses or damages of baggage, travel documents or personal belongings
Your queries answered.
No, death claims due to disease are not payable. The Travel Insurance policy only pays for death claims caused by accident.
You can only claim for dental expenses if an accident happened while you are overseas and the treatment is necessary to restore your sound and natural teeth. It is subject to the limit of the policy contract.
No, medical expenses related to pregnancy are not claimable as the Travel Insurance policy excludes pregnancy and childbirth.
Yes, follow-up medical treatment incurred within 30 days upon returning to Singapore is claimable.
Yes, you can if it is not a pre-existing condition and the injury or illness occurred during your overseas travel.
The Travel Insurance policy allows you to claim for medical expenses incurred for:
- Initial treatment within three days from the date you return to Singapore
- Follow-up treatments up to 30 days from the date of your first treatment in Singapore
Yes, you can as long as the practitioners are registered with the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioners Board and possess valid practicing certificates. You will need to do so within three days upon returning to Singapore and you have up to a maximum of 30 days to continue treatment.
The emergency medical and travel assistance services available are:
- Medical advice
- Referral to doctors, specialists, hospitals, lawyers and interpreters
- Arrangement for bail bonds, travel assistance for loss of passport, embassy referral, medical evacuation / repatriation of patients, repatriation of mortal remains, despatch of doctors / medicines, compassionate visits, accompanied return of dependent children and hospital deposit guarantees.
You will need to pay for the expenses incurred for the services that are not covered under your travel insurance.
Print all queries