1 The Complimentary Personal Accident coverage is accorded to all Per-trip Travel policyholders for policies purchased from 29 March 2023 to 31 December 2023. Coverage will start from the date you purchase your travel insurance policy and is automatic. No further action is required from you. In the event that a person is eligible for more than one cover under this policy, we will only pay the benefit under only one cover for the same incident. Should the Per-trip Travel policy be cancelled, the Complimentary Personal Accident coverage will not apply. You can find the policy conditions here. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
1. Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering the following promotion(s) (the “Promotion”) subject to these Terms and Conditions:
1.1. A 45% discount for new application of the Qualifying Policies (as defined below) submitted via:
i. Income website online at https://www.income.com.sg/buy/travel-insurance; or
ii. Income advisors; or
iii. Any Income branches; or
iv. The Travel product hotline 6788 1222; or
v. My Income Insurance App
1.2. Additional 10% for application submitted with promo code ‘APP10OFF’ via My Income Insurance App. This discount will apply only after any existing discount and the total discount per transaction will be capped at 50%.
2. A customer shall be eligible to enjoy the Promotion with the purchase of any of Income’s Travel Insurance Classic Per-trip plan, Deluxe Per-trip plan and Preferred Per-trip plan (collectively the “Qualifying Policies”, and each a “Qualifying Policy”).
This Promotion is not applicable to all of Income’s Travel Insurance Enhanced PreX Per-trip and Yearly plans, Income’s Travel Insurance Yearly plans and Income’s TravelBliss Per-trip and Yearly plans.
3. Applications for Qualifying Policies must be submitted to Income from 1 December 2023 to 12 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”), and premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period for the customer to be eligible to enjoy the Promotion.
4. A customer may not enjoy this Promotion in conjunction with any other promotion and/or incentive offered by Income.
5. The Promotion does not affect or change any term, condition and exclusion of the policy contract of the Qualifying Policies issued. The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policies are specified in their respective policy contracts.
6. An administrative charge of $21.60 (inclusive of 8% GST) will apply to any endorsement made to any Per-trip Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion. This administrative charge is in addition to any extra premiums which you will have to pay for making changes to the Per-trip Qualifying Policies such as extending the period of insurance or adding a new insured person. The Discount on premiums payable will also no longer apply as a result of any endorsement to any Per-trip Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion and the extra premiums.
7. An administrative charge of $21.60 (inclusive of 8% GST) will also apply for cancellation of any Per-trip Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion. This administrative charge includes the prevailing administrative charge stated in the policy conditions for cancellation of policy. There is no premium refund for Per-trip Qualifying Policies which are cancelled after the start date of the policy.
8. A customer and the insured persons are not eligible for this Promotion if the customer cancel any existing Income Travel Insurance policy and purchase the Per-trip Qualifying Policies for the same trip duration and destination.
9. Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Promotion.
10. Income reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to customers.
11. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeals will be entertained.
12. The Discount is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
For enquiries on the Promotion, customers may reach out to Income via www.income.com.sg/contact-us/customer-enquiry-form.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policies can be found at www.income.com.sg/travel-policy-conditions.pdf.
All of Income’s products are developed to benefit our customers but not all our products may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if a product is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified Income insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up purchasing a product that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you seek.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion were published on 1 December 2023.
Apply for Travel Insurance.
Download My Income app
Buy through the app for more savings!