You can purchase PA Assurance Plan 1 and Plan 2 online. You may wish to speak to an Income adviser or call out hotline at 67888 111 if you wish to purchase PA Assurance Plan 3 & Plan 4.
^ To qualify for the promotion:
i. Applications must be submitted during the Promotion Period;
ii. Premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period; and
iii. Premium payment must be made by way of yearly mode.
Other promotion terms and conditions apply.
1. Income is offering CapitaVouchers worth up to $150 (the “Vouchers”) to applicants who have successfully purchased Income’s PA Assurance Insurance Policy (“Qualifying Policies”) during the promotion period, from 21 July 2021 to 20 September 2021 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”).
2. To qualify for this promotion:
- New Business applications must be submitted during the Promotion Period
- Premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period; and
- Premium payment must be made by way of yearly mode.
3. Each policyholder will be entitled to the following denomination of Vouchers depending on the total yearly premium of the “Qualifying Policies”. The minimum yearly premium listed in the table above is after any prevailing discount and inclusive of GST.
The policyholder will be entitled to the Vouchers applicable to the total premium of all Qualifying Policies purchased. For example, suppose a customer purchased a PA Assurance Policy with a premium of $300 and another PA Assurance Policy with a premium of $600. In that case, the total combined premium is $900, and the Policyholder will be entitled to $150 worth of Vouchers.
4. The following are not eligible for this promotion:
i. Policyholders or insured persons who choose not to reinstate any lapsed PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident Plan, or Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID) which is entitled to reinstatement in order to purchase a new Income PA Assurance and/or PA Guard plan during the Promotion Period; or
ii. Policyholders or insured persons who cancel any existing PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident Plan or Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID) to purchase a new Income PA Assurance and/PA Guard plan during the Promotion Period.
5. An insured person who applies for the Qualifying Policies within 90 days from the date of expiry or cancellation of any existing PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident plan or Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID) insurance policy with Income will not be eligible for this promotion.
6. Each successful applicant will be eligible to one set of promotional gift which is a maximum of $150 worth of CapitaVouchers (regardless of the number of policy purchased during the Promotion Period or the number of insured persons under the Qualifying Policy (ies)).
7. The Vouchers are given on the condition that the Qualifying Policies issued must not be terminated, cancelled or voided for any reason whatsoever within 6 months from the policy issuance dates. Otherwise, the applicant will have to reimburse Income the full amount and value of the Vouchers and/or any replacement item(s).
8. Redemption letters for the Vouchers will be mailed to the successful applicants within 2 months from the end of the Promotion Period at their addresses registered with Income at the time they apply for the policies. The successful applicants must bring along the original redemption letter for the redemption of the Vouchers.
9. The successful applicant must bring along the Redemption Letter to redeem the Promotional Gift. The Promotional Gift can be redeemed at any of the collection centres listed in the Redemption Letter. The Promotional Gift must be collected within two months from the date of the Redemption Letter. Failing which, the applicant shall be deemed to have forfeited his right to the Promotional Gift and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
10. The Promotional Gift is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
11. The Vouchers including any unused value cannot be exchanged for cash, kind, or other denominations and are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing merchant.
12. Income reserves the right to replace the Vouchers with the items of similar value ("Replacement Item") at any time without prior notice.
13. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, cost and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connect with, related to or resulting from the use of the Vouchers or the Replacement Item (if any).
14. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant or the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expresses or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item.
15. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, or any other party or its products. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, or any other party or its products.
16. This promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policies. If there is any inconsistency between any term of this promotion and any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policies, the term of the policy contracts shall prevail.
17. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice to the customer.
18. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or discount, unless otherwise stated by Income.
19. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion (including the issuance of the Vouchers and/or the replacement item(s)) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of PA Assurance and PA Guard at www.income.com.sg/pa-assurance-policy-conditions.
All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.
These policies are protected under the Policies Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your Policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 21 July 2021.