The CapitaVouchers is only available for successful eligible applicants who have purchased Drivo Classic or Drivo Premium plans and each policyholder will be entitled denomination of CapitaVouchers stated in the terms and conditions. Subject to Income's underwriting decision.
 The following policyholders are not eligible for this promotion:
a. The policyholder who chooses not to renew any lapsed Income's Drivo Car Insurance policy which is entitled for renewal in order to purchase a new Income Drivo Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan during the Promotion period;
b. The policyholder who cancels any existing Income's Drivo Car Insurance policy in order to purchase a new Income Drivo Classic plan and Drivo Premium plan during the Promotion Period;
c. Customer whose a private hire and purchases a new Income Drivo Car Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan during the Promotion Period.
Other promotion terms and conditions apply.
1. Income is offering CapitaVouchers worth up to $390.00 (“Promotional Gift”) between 3 January to 31 March 2023 inclusive of both dates (“Promotion Period”) if:
i. Successful applicants who purchased a NEW Drivo classic plan, Drivo Premium plan ("Qualifying Policies") with Income via website online at https://insurance.income.com.sg/quote/car,
ii. The insured vehicle is between 0-6 years old,
iii. Enters promo code "CAR23" during checkout on Income's website, and
iv. With the "Qualifying Policies" total payable premium stated below, each policyholder will be entitled to the following denomination of Vouchers:
- Get $150 CapitaVouchers with a total payable premium starting from $600 to $899.
- Get $210 CapitaVouchers with a total payable premium starting from $900 to $1399.
- Get $260 CapitaVouchers with a total payable premium starting from $1400 to $1799.
- Get $300 CapitaVouchers with a total payable premium starting from $1800 to $2399.
- Get $390 CapitaVouchers with a total payable premium starting from $2400 and above.
2. If the applicant has a car insured with another insurer and would like to change his private car insurance policy to one of the Qualifying Policies, the applicant will be eligible for this promotion provided the applicant has satisfied all the eligibility criteria set out under these terms and conditions has been met.
3. The following policyholders are not eligible for this promotion
- The policyholder who chooses not to renew any lapsed Income Drivo Car Insurance which is entitled for renewal in order to purchase a new Income Drivo Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan during the Promotion Period;
- The policyholder who cancels any existing Income Drivo Car Insurance policy in order to purchase a new Income Drivo Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan during the Promotion Period.
- Customer whose a private hire and purchases a new Income Drivo Car Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan during the Promotion Period.
- Customer who are unable to successfully transact online due to claim(s) history.
4. Each eligible applicant is entitled to only one set of Promotional Gift for each Qualifying Policy purchase regardless of the number of the added drivers in the Qualifying Policy.
5. Redemption letters for the Promotional Gift will be mailed to successful applicants of the Qualifying Policies within 2 months from the end of the Promotion Period. The redemption letter will be mailed to applicant address registered with Income during the application for the Qualifying Policy, provided that the Qualifying Policy is still in-force as of that date.
6. Income reserves the right to demand from the customer a sum equivalent to the full value of the Promotional Gift for Qualifying Policies which are issued but terminated or lapsed within 6 months from the policy issue date, and the customer shall immediately pay Income such amount demanded. The full value refers to the stated worth piece or the face value of the Promotional Gift.
7. The successful applicant must bring along the Redemption Letter to redeem the Promotional Gift. The Promotional Gift can be redeemed at any of the collection centres listed in the Redemption Letter. The Promotional Gift must be collected within two months form the date of Redemption Letter. Failing which, the applicant shall be deemed to have forfeited his right to the Promotional Gift and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
8. The Promotional Gift is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
9. Income reserves the right to replace the Promotional Gift with items of similar value ("Replacement Item") at any time without prior notice.
10. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Promotional Gift or the Replacement Item (if any).
11. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item.
12. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item.
13. This promotion is applicable to applicants who are Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore and holders of a valid Singapore employment pass, work permit pass, long term visit pass and student pass.
14. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, unless otherwise stated by Income.
15. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
This is for general information only.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 3 January 2023