^To qualify for the Vouchers, you have to sign up for any Regular Premium Life Plan (“Qualifying Policy”) during the Promotion Period and meet the corresponding minimum premium as set out above. Each successful customer would only be entitled to receive the Vouchers once for each Qualifying Policy. Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer below for details of the promotion.
- Qualifying policies for this Promotion are Regular Premium Life Plans including any applicable rider(s) (collectively the “Qualifying Policies” and each a “Qualifying Policy”).
- Applications for the Qualifying Policies must be submitted and received by Income from 22 February 2021 to 5 April 2021 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”) and, if the applications are approved, the policies must be issued not later than 5 May 2021 for the customer to be eligible for the Promotion. The customer may not use the same policies to qualify for more than one promotion.
- A customer who successfully signed up for a Qualifying Policy will be entitled to the corresponding CapitaVouchers (“Vouchers”) as set out in the table above.
- Adding together premium amounts from multiple policies, or dividing the premium amount intended for a single policy into premium amounts for multiple policies under the same plan type, to qualify for the Vouchers is not allowed.
- Each customer who is eligible for the Vouchers is entitled to receive the Vouchers only once under this Promotion. Subsequent increase in sum assured or premiums, top-ups or applications for riders, even if made during the Promotion Period, for such policies will not entitle the customers to any additional Vouchers. For avoidance of doubt, customers with any Regular Premium Life Plans including any rider(s) issued, whether before or during the Promotion Period and whether with any Vouchers entitlement, who subsequently increase their sum assured or premium, top-ups or apply for riders during the Promotion Period will not be entitled to any Vouchers under this Promotion.
- At least 1 month’s premium for the Qualifying Policies must be paid upfront and received by Income during the Promotion Period for a customer to be eligible for this Promotion.
- Income reserves the right to demand from the customer the full value of the Vouchers for Qualifying Policies which are issued but terminated or lapsed within 6 months from the policy issue date by the customer, and the customer shall immediately pay Income such amount demanded. The full value refers to the stated worth price or the face value of the Vouchers.
- Income will issue a redemption letter for the Vouchers to eligible customers 1 month after the policy issue date, provided that the policy is in-force as of that date. The redemption letter will be mailed to customers at their address registered with Income. The customer must bring along the redemption letter for the redemption of the Vouchers. The Vouchers must be collected within the redemption period specified in the redemption letter, failing which, the customer shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to the Vouchers, and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
- The Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
- Income reserves the right to replace the Vouchers with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) or change the terms and conditions for this Promotion at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- This Promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for the Qualifying Policies and is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
- Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the issuance of the Vouchers) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
- Under no circumstance shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion and/or use of the Vouchers, or any Replacement Item.
- Usage of the Vouchers is subject to terms and conditions imposed by the merchant of the Vouchers.
- Income is not the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item.
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers or Replacement Item. Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of these plans are specified in their respective policy contracts. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment on your part. If you cancel your plan prematurely, the cash value you receive (if applicable) may be zero or less than the premiums you have paid for the plan.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as of 22 February 2021