^ For trip cancellation and trip shortening.
1 Applicable to Classic, Deluxe and Preferred Yearly plans purchased from 4 to 10 March 2024. Enhanced PreX plans are excluded.
2 We will pay you for travel delay if the public transport you are scheduled to travel in during your trip is delayed for more than six hours in a row and is not caused by you.
Note that we do not cover travel inconveniences due to border closures, government advisories, or your disinclination to travel.
Other promotion terms and conditions apply.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
1. Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering the following promotion(s) (the “Promotion”) subject to these Terms and Conditions:
1.1 A 20% discount (“Discount”) for new application of the Qualifying Policies (as defined below) submitted via:
i. Income website online at income.com.sg/buy/travel-insurance; or
ii. Income advisors; or
iii. Any Income branches; or
iv. The Travel product hotline 6788 1222; or
v. My Income Insurance App
2. A customer shall be eligible to enjoy the Promotion with the purchase of any of Income’s Travel Insurance Classic Yearly plan, Deluxe Yearly plan and Preferred Yearly plan (collectively the “Qualifying Policies”, and each a “Qualifying Policy”).
This Promotion is not applicable to all of Income’s Travel Insurance Enhanced PreX Per-trip and Yearly plans, Income’s Travel Insurance Per-trip plans and Income’s TravelBliss Per-trip and Yearly plans.
3. Applications for Qualifying Policies must be submitted to Income from 4 to 10 March 2024 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”), and premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period for the customer to be eligible to enjoy the Promotion.
4. A customer may enjoy more than one promotion offered by Income through purchase of Qualifying Policies, unless otherwise advised by Income at the point of application. Travel Renewal Bonus awarded to policies before this Promotion will not be transferred to the new Yearly Plan Qualifying Policies purchased during this Promotion.
5. The Promotion does not affect or change any term, condition and exclusion of the policy contract of the Qualifying Policies issued. The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policies are specified in their respective policy contracts.
6. An administrative charge of $21.80 (inclusive of 9% GST) will apply to any endorsement made to any Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion. This administrative charge is in addition to any extra premiums which you will have to pay for making changes to the Qualifying Policies such as extending the period of insurance or adding a new insured person. The Discount on premiums payable will also no longer apply as a result of any endorsement to any Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion and the extra premiums.
7. An administrative charge of $21.80 (inclusive of 9% GST) will apply for the Qualifying Policies which are cancelled before the start date of the policy. This administrative charge includes the prevailing administrative charge stated in the policy conditions for cancellation of policy. For Qualifying Policies which are cancelled within 180 days after the start date of the policy, the premium refund will be worked out as follows:
Period of insurance (in days) still left to run/Original period of insurance of the policy X 85% of the premium paid
There is no premium refund for Qualifying Policies which are cancelled more than 180 days after the start date of the policy or once a claim has been made, whichever comes first.
8. A customer and the insured persons are not eligible for this Promotion if the customer cancel any existing Income Travel Insurance policy and purchase the Qualifying Policies for the same trip duration and destination.
9. Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Promotion.
10. Income reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to customers.
11. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeals will be entertained.
12. The Discount is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
For enquiries on the Promotion, Customers may reach out to Income via income.com.sg/contact-us/customer-enquiry-form.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policies can be found at income.com.sg/travel-policy-conditions.pdf.
All of Income’s products are developed to benefit our customers but not all our products may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if a product is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified Income insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up purchasing a product that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you seek.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion were published on 4 March 2024.