^The qualifying period are for renewals commencing from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021 (inclusive of both dates).
- This is a one-time rebate for Motor Insurance that is due for renewal in 2021. The rebate is non-transferable to any other policy that you have insured with Income. The following are not eligible for this program.
(i) Customer who purchases a new motor insurance policy during the Qualifying Period.
(ii) Customer who renews the motor insurance policy which is not within the Qualifying Type of Insurance.
- The premium rebate is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
- In the event of policy cancellation, the refund will be calculated based on the actual premium paid by you.
- This premium rebate does not affect or change any terms and conditions of the policy.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
This is for general information only.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 23 October 2020.