Here’s what you get with Employees FlexCare.
Comprehensive protection that includes Group Hospital and Surgical, Group Personal Accident, and Group Term Life coverage.
Flexibility to customise plans for your employees based on your budget and their needs.
Premium rates that are determined by your entire Employees FlexCare portfolio.
A range of attractive riders such as Group Outpatient Primary Care and Group Outpatient Specialist Care.
Added option to extend coverage to your employees’ spouse and child.
Customise your coverage based on your employees’ needs.
Mix and match your coverage with different levels of protection available across three main plans.
Group Hospital and Surgical
- Covers hospital and surgical bills up to the maximum benefit limit as specified in the plan type you have chosen
- Includes pre- and post- hospitalisation expenses
Group Term Life
- Covers death
- Covers total and permanent disability (TPD before age 65)
Group Personal Accident
- Covers death due to an accident
- Covers total or partial and permanent disability due to an accident
Premium rates are determined by the entire Employees FlexCare portfolio. With portfolio underwriting, your premiums will not be directly impacted by increased claims made by your employees.
Who this plan is for.
To apply for this plan, your company must have at least 3 full-time employees.
Coverage is available for employees with various occupational class types at no extra cost.
The maximum age for cover is 69 years old (age last birthday) for all main plans and riders except for Group Critical Illness plan where the maximum age for cover is 64 years old (age last birthday). For Group Hospital and Surgical, Group Personal Accident, Group Major Medical, Group Outpatient Primary Care and Group Outpatient Specialist Care, cover is renewable up to 72 years old (age last birthday).
Your policy toolkit.
- Product Plan Type Selection Guidelines
a. Group Hospital and Surgical and Group Major Medical plan type selected must be the same.
b. Group Term Life and Group Critical Illness plan type selected must be the same.
c. Group Term Life or Group Personal Accident plan type selected must be the same for all employees under the same occupation category or same basis of coverage.
- If you allow your employees’ spouse and children to take up Employees FlexCare, it will be compulsory to all eligible employees under the same occupation category or basis of coverage. The plan type for the spouse and children should not be higher than the employees’ plan type for all main plans and riders.
- We pay for the expenses incurred for pre-hospitalisation specialist consultation, pre-hospitalisation diagnostic X-ray and laboratory fees if such expenses are incurred within 90 days prior to the date of hospitalisation or day surgery. We also pay for the expenses incurred for post-hospitalisation treatment if such expenses are incurred within 90 days from the last discharge date from the hospital or clinic (in the case of day surgery).
There are certain conditions whereby the benefits under this plan will not be payable. You can refer to your policy contract for the precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the plan. The policy contract will be issued when your application is accepted.
This is for general information only. You can find the usual terms and conditions of this plan in the policy contract. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. This plan does not have any cash value.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sgor www.lia.org.sgor www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 1 January 2023.
Apply for Employees FlexCare.
The best deals. Just for you.
30% OFF Enhanced Home Insurance! 🏠
10% OFF Yearly Travel Insurance plans 🗺️🧳✈️
38% off Per-trip Travel Insurance plans! ✈️🧳
Insurance Savings Plan
Get up to $1,300^ worth of FairPrice Vouchers 🛍️🛒
Personal Accident Insurance
Get up to $200 shopping vouchers 🛍️ with our selected PA Plans!
🚗 Get up to 390,000 STAR$ when you safeguard your journeys today!
Get up to $150 worth of FairPrice Vouchers 🛍️🛒
Get up to $880^ worth of Takashimaya Vouchers 🛍️🛒
🏍️ Get up to 90,000 STAR$ and complimentary personal accident coverage!
Complimentary 1-year health insurance plan for your child 👶🏻
Interest-free Instalment Payments
Learn more about group insurance.