Here’s how our Medical Indemnity Insurance can protect you.
Here’s a closer look at what you are covered for.
During the Period of Insurance
You will be covered for any claims arising out of any incident occurring during the Period of Insurance as a direct result of any negligent act, error or omission in conducting the Medical Profession, including Good Samaritan Acts.
After the Period of Insurance
You will be covered for any claims made against you after the end of the Period of Insurance for:
- a further consecutive period of two years; or
- any further period as Income may in its absolute discretion decide, and subject to such conditions as Income may impose
Settlement defence costs
You will be covered for any claims on costs and expenses incurred in the defence of settlement of any such claims.
Legal liabilities of non-professional employees
You will be covered for any claims arising out of the legal liability of your non-professional employees, but only for acts within the scope of their employment and whilst under your supervision, direction and control.
Your policy toolkit.
This policy does not cover:
- All known claims, circumstances and allegations that might lead to claims at commencement of the policy
- War and terrorism
- Fines, penalties
- Loss due to dishonest, fraudulent, criminal or malicious acts
- The operation or management of a blood bank
The best deals. Just for you.
Personal Accident Insurance
😃 Get essential protection with i50 Insurance. Plus, enjoy up to $100 CapitaVouchers!
Term Life Insurance
🙌 Hands up to a complimentary $50,000 LUV term life coverage for the first year.
💰 Get up to $120 rebate when you renew your Motor Insurance with us!
Interest-free Instalment Payments