Grow your wealth with Gro Power Saver Pro.
Pay premiums for only the first three years of your policy with Premium Privilege.
Guaranteed acceptance regardless of your health condition.
Enjoy bonuses based on the performance of the Life Participating Fund.
With capital guarantee upon maturity, get back at least all of the premiums you have paid, excluding premiums on optional rider(s), on top of the non-guaranteed bonuses.
Stay covered against death, terminal illness & total and permanent disability.
Receive 105% of all net premiums paid and 100% of bonuses, or cash value, whichever is higher, in the event of death or terminal illness.
If total and permanent disability happens before the anniversary immediately after the policyholder reaches the age of 70, the remaining premium term of your Gro Power Saver Pro policy will be waived. However, you may choose to receive a lump sum benefit instead of having your future premiums waived at the point of claim, the policy will terminate after this is paid.
Need more protection? Enhance your coverage with a rider.
Cancer Premium Waiver (GIO)
You will not need to make future premium payments for your basic policy if you are diagnosed with a major cancer during the term of the rider.
Let us walk you through Gro Power Saver Pro.
How Gro Power Saver Pro helps you reach your goals40 years old
Mr Lee signs up for the Gro Power Saver Pro plan with a sum assured of $60,000. He pays a yearly premium of $20,000 for 3 years.
After paying premiums for the first 3 policy years
Premium Privilege will begin and premium payments will not be required for the remaining 9 years of the policy.50 years old
Upon maturity of his policy, Mr Lee can receive a total illustrated maturity benefit of $82,1731. (Illustrated yield at maturity: 2.90% p.a.1)
The above figures are for illustrative purpose only and are rounded to the nearest dollar.
The non-guaranteed figures above are based on the assumption that the Life Participating Fund earns a long-term average return of 4.25% p.a.
Should the long-term average return be 3.00% p.a., the non-guaranteed bonuses would be $14,2352, the total illustrated maturity benefit would be $74,2352, and the corresponding illustrated yield at maturity would be 1.95% p.a.2
1 The figures in the illustration are not guaranteed and are illustrated based on the assumption that the Life Participating Fund earns a long-term average return of 4.25% per annum in the future. Returns are illustrated based on estimated bonus rates that are not guaranteed. The actual benefit payable will vary according to the future performance of the Life Participating Fund.
2 The figures in the illustration are not guaranteed and are illustrated based on the assumption that the Life Participating Fund earns a long-term average return of 3.00% per annum in the future. Returns are illustrated based on estimated bonus rates that are not guaranteed. The actual benefit payable will vary according to the future performance of the Life Participating Fund.© 2022 Income. All rights reserved.
Your policy toolkit.
Eligibility and payment frequency
- The minimum entry age for the insured is 0 years old (last birthday).
- The maximum entry age for the insured is 75 years old (last birthday).
- You can make your payments monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
- Bonus rates are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the Life Participating Fund.
- Capital guarantee on Gro Power Saver Pro excludes any optional rider(s), on the condition all premiums are paid, and that the policy is held until maturity date with no policy alterations or claims made during the entire policy term.
- Gro Power Saver Pro pays 105% of all net premiums paid and 100% of bonuses or cash value, whichever is higher in the event of the insured’s death or terminal illness. Net premiums means the regular premium amount as shown in the schedule, or the reduced regular premium if a part of the policy has been cashed in earlier. If you change the frequency of your regular premium amount, we will use the then current regular premium amount to work out all net premiums paid. Net premiums exclude the premiums paid on riders.
- If the policyholder becomes totally and permanently disabled (TPD before the anniversary immediately after the policyholder reaches the age of 70) during the premium term, the TPD Premium Waiver Benefit allows you to stop paying premiums on the policy for the remaining premium term subject to the terms of the policy contract. You cannot change the premium term or increase the sum assured after you claim this benefit. At the point of claim, should you choose to receive a lump sum benefit instead of having the future premiums of this basic policy waived, you will receive 105% of all net premiums paid and 100% of bonuses or the cash value, whichever is higher. The policy will end when we make this payment. Once the waiver of the premiums has started, you cannot choose to receive the lump sum benefit.
- This is applicable only after one year from the cover start date. Cover start date refers to the date we issue the rider or the date we issue an endorsement to include or increase a benefit; or the date we reinstate the rider (whichever is the latest). However, if the insured is diagnosed with any one of the major cancer within one year from the cover start date, we will end this rider and refund 100% of the premiums paid on this rider. You will then have to continue paying premiums for your Gro Power Saver Pro policy. The insured must survive at least 30 days after the insured is diagnosed with a covered major cancer before we pay the major cancer benefit. We will not pay this benefit if the insured had consulted a doctor for, suffered symptoms of, was investigated for, was diagnosed with, or received medical treatment for any cancer, including carcinoma-in-situ, before the cover start date. You can find the usual terms and conditions of this rider, full list of our specified major cancer and their definitions in your policy contract.
There are certain conditions whereby the benefits under this plan will not be payable. You can refer to your policy contract for the precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the plan. The policy contract will be issued when your application is accepted.
This is for general information only. You can find the usual terms, conditions and exclusions of this plan in the policy conditions. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment on your part. If you cancel your plan prematurely, the cash value you receive may be zero or less than the premiums you have paid for the plan.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 12 May 2023.
Apply for Gro Power Saver Pro.
The best deals. Just for you.
Insurance Savings Plan
Get up to $1,300^ worth of FairPrice Vouchers 🛍️🛒
30% OFF Enhanced Home Insurance! 🏠
10% OFF Yearly Travel Insurance plans 🗺️🧳✈️
38% off Per-trip Travel Insurance plans! ✈️🧳
Personal Accident Insurance
Get up to $200 shopping vouchers 🛍️ with our selected PA Plans!
🚗 Get up to 390,000 STAR$ when you safeguard your journeys today!
Get up to $150 worth of FairPrice Vouchers 🛍️🛒
Get up to $880^ worth of Takashimaya Vouchers 🛍️🛒
🏍️ Get up to 90,000 STAR$ and complimentary personal accident coverage!
Complimentary 1-year health insurance plan for your child 👶🏻
Interest-free Instalment Payments
Learn more about investing and saving for the future.
Get advice tailored to your needs.
We are here to help. Leave your contact details below and one of our Income Advisors will reach out to you in 3 working days.