^ Discount is only applicable to the additional private insurance coverage portion. Policyholder will continue to pay premiums for the additional private insurance coverage portion in subsequent renewals of the policy. The premium for the MediShield Life portion, and any applicable riders attached to Enhanced IncomeShield or IncomeShield Standard Plan, shall also be payable accordingly. Premium rates differ across the various plan types and age bands. Promotion Terms and Conditions apply.
For enquiries on the Promotion, Customers may reach out to Income via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Enhanced IncomeShield Plan are specified in http://www.income.com.sg/enhanced-incomeshield-policy-conditions.pdf and IncomeShield Standard Plan in http://www.income.com.sg/incomeshield-standard-policy-conditions.pdf. All of Income’s products are developed to benefit our customers but not all our products may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if a product is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified Income insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up purchasing a product that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you seek.
If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period, and obtain a refund of premiums paid.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion were published on 1 August 2023.
- Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering the following promotion(s) subject to these Terms and Conditions (the “Promotion”):
1.1 20% off first-year insurance premium for the Qualifying Policies (as defined below).
- A customer shall be eligible to enjoy the Promotion with the purchase of any of the following policies.
2.1 Enhanced IncomeShield Basic
2.2 Enhanced IncomeShield Basic – PR
2.3 Enhanced IncomeShield Advantage
2.4 Enhanced IncomeShield Preferred
2.5 IncomeShield Standard Plan
(collectively the “Qualifying Policies”, and each a “Qualifying Policy”).
- This Promotion is only applicable to new Qualifying Policy sign-ups for Singaporeans and PRs, and will not apply to any rider.
- Applications for Qualifying Policies must be submitted to Income from 1 August 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”), and if such applications are approved by Income, the policies must be issued no later than 29 February 2024 for the customer to be eligible to enjoy the Promotion.
- A customer may not enjoy this Promotion in conjunction with any other promotion and/or incentive offered by Income.
- The Promotion does not affect or change any term, condition, and exclusion of the policy contract of the Qualifying Policies issued. The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policies are specified in their respective policy contracts.
- A customer who is eligible to enjoy the Promotion is entitled to a one-time 20% discount on first-year premium for the Qualifying Policy. For avoidance of doubt, a customer with any existing Enhanced IncomeShield plan or IncomeShield Standard plan, whether before or during the Promotion Period and whether with any eligibility to enjoy the Promotion, who subsequently increases their sum assured and/or premium amount, tops-up, or applies for riders during the Promotion Period will not be eligible to enjoy this Promotion as a result of such increase(s) in sum assured and/or premium amount, top-ups, or applications for riders.
- Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Promotion.
- Income reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to customers.
- Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeals will be entertained.