Protect every little moment that matters.
Receive a complimentary 1-year health insurance plan^ for your child today when you protect him/her with Enhanced IncomeShield or IncomeShield Standard Plan.
To be eligible for this Promotion:
- The insured child must be born between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2023, and is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (PR);
- The application for the new Qualifying Policy must be submitted to and received by Income within
(a) 1 year from the insured’s date of birth i.e. born between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2023; and
(b) Promotion Period from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2024;
- The MediShield Life premium for the Qualifying Policy must be received by Income; and
- If the application for new Qualifying Policy is approved, such policy must be issued no later than 28 February 2025.
^ Only the premium for the additional private insurance coverage portion is complimentary. Policyholder will continue to pay premiums for the additional private insurance coverage portion in subsequent renewals of the policy. The premium for the MediShield Life portion, and any applicable riders attached to Enhanced IncomeShield or IncomeShield Standard Plan, shall also be payable accordingly. Premium rates differ across the various plan types and age bands. Promotion Terms and Conditions apply.
- Income offers a one-year complimentary cover for the additional private insurance coverage component of your child’s Enhanced IncomeShield or IncomeShield Standard Plan main plan (“Promotion”), provided that the promotion criteria in Clauses 2 and 3 below are met.
- Qualifying policies for this promotion are Enhanced IncomeShield and IncomeShield Standard Plan policies, excluding any applicable riders (the “Qualifying Policies”). A customer who successfully signed up for a new Qualifying Policy during the promotion period from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2024 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”) will be eligible for the Promotion. The premiums for MediShield Life and any applicable riders shall be payable by the customer accordingly.
- To be eligible for this Promotion:
(i) The insured child must be born between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates), and is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (PR);
(ii) The application for the new Qualifying Policy must be submitted to and received by Income within (a) 1 year from the insured’s date of birth i.e. born between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2023; and (b) during the Promotion Period from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2024;
(iii) The MediShield Life premium for the Qualifying Policy must be received by Income; and
(iv) If the application for the new Qualifying Policy is approved, such policy must be issued no later than 28 February 2025.
- The Promotion will be given during the first policy year. For customers that meet the promotion criteria in Clauses 2 and 3 but did not receive the Promotion during the first policy year, they will be entitled to the Promotion upon policy renewal.
- This Promotion is only applicable one time for each eligible child.
- Once the Promotion commences, any change of plan in the Qualifying Policy within the Promotion Period will result in the cessation of the Promotion. No compensation will be given in any event.
- This Promotion is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
- Income reserves the right to add, amend or vary any terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to the customer. Such amendment, addition or variation will take effect from the date specified in such notice.
- This Promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for the Qualifying Policies and is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
- Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive, and binding. No appeal will be accepted.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of Enhanced IncomeShield are specified at www.income.com.sg/enhanced-incomeshield-policy-conditions.pdf and IncomeShield Standard Plan at www.income.com.sg/incomeshield-standard-policy-conditions.pdf. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period, and obtain a refund of premiums paid.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 1 January 2023