We provide coverage for death and total and permanent disability (TPD before age 65).
|Group Term Life plan||Sum assured|
Need more protection? Enhance your employees' coverage with a rider.
Sum assured for Group Critical Illness Rider (Accelerated)
With this rider, your employees can receive a lump sum payout upon diagnosis of any of the 37 Critical Illnesses.
The payout for this rider will depend on the Group Term Life plan selected.
|Selected plan||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4||Plan 5|
List of 37 critical illnesses
The 37 critical illness covered under this rider are listed below.
- Major Cancers
- Heart Attack of Specified Severity
- Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery
- Kidney Failure
- Paralysis (Loss of Use of Limbs)
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Blindness (Loss of Sight)
- Deafness (Loss of Hearing)
- Loss of Speech
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Fulminant Hepatitis
- Major Organ/Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Alzheimer’s Disease/Severe Dementia
- Surgery to Aorta
- Major Burns
- Terminal Illness
- HIV Due to Blood Transfusion and Occupationally Acquired HIV
- End Stage Lung Disease
- End Stage Liver Failure
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Angioplasty & Other Invasive Treatment For Coronary Artery (with partial payment only)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Viral Encephalitis
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Apallic Syndrome
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Major Head Trauma
- Other Serious Corornary Artery Disease
- Progressive Scleroderma
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with Lupus Nephritis
Apply for Employees FlexCare.