In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings assigned to them below:
• “Income” means Income Insurance Limited;
• "Promotion Code” means the alphanumeric code display in marketing communications visuals, to be applied during payment at the SNACK App for the Selfcare Pack
• “Selfcare Pack” means the Selfcare Pack which consists of an Income insurance product and perks offered by the selected Income participating merchants as set out under the SNACK App; and
• “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application
1. Income is offering Selfcare Pack subscription at $1.00 per month for 04 months and $10 SIMBA Wallet Credits to the applicant (“You”), if you successfully enter a valid Promotion Code , subscribed to and make payment for the SNACK Selfcare Pack via the SNACK App during the Promotion Period (the “Promotion”), subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is valid from 15 September to 30 September 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. You be eligible for the Promotion provided that:
a. You are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
b. You are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
c. You have signed up for or have an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK app;
d. You have successfully subscribed to the Selfcare Pack via the SNACK App during the Promotion Period with a valid Promotion Code;
e. You have successfully entered a valid Promotion Code in the payment process; and
f. You have successful made payment for your Selfcare Pack during the Promotion Period.
4. A valid Promotion Code must be entered and accepted on the “Payment Page” when purchasing Selfcare Pack in order to be eligible for the Pomotion. The Promotion Code is case-sensitive. There will be no refund or discount provided if the Promotion Code is not entered correctly when making a purchase for a Selfcare Pack and a purchase is subsequently completed.
5. These Terms and Conditions do not affect or change any term of the SNACK Pack Subscription Terms and Conditions (the "SNACK Pack T&Cs”), and the Selfcare Pack policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency , the term of the SNACK Pack T&Cs and the Selfcare Pack policy contract shall prevail.
6. Income reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
7. Income will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotion. No appeal will be entertained.
8. The discount is non-exchangeable for cash or other benefits in kind.
9. Income shall not be responsible or liable for any defect or malfunction in the $10 SIMBA Wallet credit and/or for any losses, injuries, damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses, or harm suffered or incurred or in connection with the receipt, use or enjoyment of the $10 SIMBA credits by any person.
10. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
11. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant in respect of the SNACK Dip Prize (apart from complimentary coverage for Eligible SNACK Products). Neither is the Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of other merchants of the SNACK Dip Prize, including with the products and services offered by the other merchants.
Information is correct as at 15 September 2023.