In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meaning assigned to them below:
• “Promotion” means the SNACK IS TWO Referral Bonus ($10 Investment Credits & 20 SNACK Dip bonus chances) Promotion
• “Distribution” means the bonus that will be given by the fund manager due to good performance of the sub-fund.
• “Income” means NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited.
• “Investment” or “Invest” means a purchase of units from selected sub-fund using premiums or investment credit.
• “Investment Credits” means the value in the form of credits accumulated under this Promotion that will be invested once it has been redeemed. The value of the Investment Credits will not fluctuate, and it will not be eligible for any Distribution from the sub-fund, Asian Income Fund.
• “Referrer” means an existing SNACK by Income user who refers his / her friends to sign up for SNACK By Income with his / her unique assigned referral code.
• “New Referred User” or “New Referred Applicant” means an eligible new SNACK By Income user who signs up with a unique referral code given to the user for the first time.
• “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application.
• “SNACK Investment” means the micro investment linked policy in the SNACK App.
1. Income is offering the following to the Referrer:
i) 1x complimentary Investment Credits worth $10 (“Referral complimentary investment credits”) and
ii) 20 SNACK Dip bonus chances ("SNACK Dip bonus chances")
each time a New Referred Applicant signs up for SNACK by Income, with the unique referral code issued to the Referrer, and the New Referred Applicant successfully signed up for an account on the SNACK App for the first time between 23 June 2022 and 10 July 2022 (inclusive of both dates);
subject to this Terms of Offer.
2. The Promotion is valid from 23 June 2022 until:
i) 10 July 2022 (inclusive of both dates), or
ii) the total amount of complimentary Investment Credits issued under this Promotion cumulatively, reaches $80,000,
whichever is earlier (the “Promotion Period”).
3. The Referrer will be eligible for the for the Referral complimentary investment credits and SNACK Dip bonus chances under this Promotion if:
i) he / she is an existing SNACK user;
ii) he / she is between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) he / she has signed up for a SNACK account or has an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK App; and
iii) he / she has successfully linked a Lifestyle Activity to his/her SNACK Investment;
iv) he / she has completed the Customer Knowledge Assessment Form (CKA) via the SNACK App when he/she signs up for the SNACK Investment via the SNACK App; and
iv) he / she has successfully referred a New Referred Applicant to sign up for a SNACK Account with his / her SNACK unique assigned referral code.
4. A Referrer is eligible for more than one Referral complimentary Investment Credits and SNACK Dip bonus chances, provided that each referral qualifies as a New Referred Applicant.
5. 100% of the Referral complimentary Investment Credits will be invested in units from the sub-fund known as the Asian Income Fund when redeemed. To find out more on the sub-fund, please click on the link https://www.income.com.sg/funds/asian-income-fund.
6. When a Referrer is eligible to receive the Referral complimentary Investment Credits, it will be reflected in his/her SNACK Investment portfolio by the end of the following Tuesday after the New Referred Applicant has signs up for SNACK by Income. The Referral complimentary Investment Credits will be allocated to the Referrer’s SNACK Investment portfolio registered under his/her account on the SNACK App.
7. When a Referrer is eligible to receive the SNACK Dip bonus chances, it will be reflected in his/her SNACK Dip chances during SNACK IS TWO's SNACK Dip campaign.
8. The Referral complimentary Investment Credits is non-exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
9. By accepting the Investment Credits via the SNACK App, the Referrer authorise Income to invest the total value of the credits on their behalf in the sub-fund known as the Asian Income Fund.
10. The complimentary Investment Credits under this Promotion is given subject to the eligibility criteria as set out in this Terms of Offer. Income reserves the right to replace the complimentary Investment Credits with any item of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice to anyone.
11. If monies from the SNACK Investment are withdrawn before the complimentary Investment Credits are issued, the credits will be deemed to have been forfeited and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
12. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income unless otherwise stated.
13. This Terms of Offer does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued. If there is any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
14. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Terms of Offer without any prior notice.
15. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Investment Credits or the Replacement Item (if any).
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This insurance plan is underwritten and issued by Income.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 22 June 2022