1. Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering the following:
i) $1,000 free insurance coverage (“Free Coverage”) for each of the SNACK-Accident/ SNACK-Life/ SNACK-Critical Illness products to the eligible applicant, if the applicant successfully set up SNACKUP by adding a Visa card to SNACK-Accident/ SNACK-Life/ SNACK-Critical Illness for the first time via the SNACK BY INCOME mobile application (“SNACK App”) and is eligible for the respective products after completing the underwriting for each product; and
ii) 1 x $10 Grab voucher (the “E-voucher”) to applicants who met the eligibility criteria in Clause 3 below.
subject to this Promotion (the “Promotion”) Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is valid from 19 July 2022 until 31 August 2022 (inclusive of both dates).
3. The applicant (“You”) will be eligible for the Promotion if:
i) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
ii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) you have received a push notification and/or sees a pop-up banner upon login from SNACK App regarding this Promotion;
iv) you have successfully set up SNACKUP by adding your Visa card to SNACK-Accident/ SNACK-Life/ SNACK-Critical Illness for the first time on the SNACK App during the Promotion Period;
v) you have never linked a lifestyle trigger or an activity source before the Promotion Period; and
vi) you are eligible for the SNACK product(s) after completing the underwriting process.
4. You will be issued the $1,000 free insurance coverage for each of the eligible SNACK product(s) after completing the redemption process on the SNACK App.
5. If you are entitled to the E-voucher, you will receive the E-voucher by 30 September 2022. The E-voucher will be sent via an email to your email address registered in the SNACK App.
6. The E-voucher is not exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
7. The Promotion is valid for one-time use only by each eligible applicant under this Promotion and is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
8. This Promotion Terms and Conditions does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Promotion Terms and Conditions and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
9. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Promotion Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
10. Income reserves the right to replace the Free Coverage and E-Voucher with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
11. The use of the Free Coverage and E-Voucher or Replacement Item shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the Free Coverage and E-Voucher or Replacement Item.
12. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Free Coverage and E-Voucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
13. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the E-voucher, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the E-voucher or any Replacement Item.
14. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the E-voucher or Replacement Item. Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer.
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 19 July 2022.