In this Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the meaning assigned to them below:
- “Promotion” means the Birthday Self Care Pack Promotion.
- “Income” means Income Insurance Limited.
- “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME mobile application.
- “Self Care Pack” means the Self Care Pack which consists of an Income insurance product and perks offered by the selected Income participating merchants as set out under the SNACK App
1. Income is offering Self Care Pack subscription at $1.00 per month for 4 months ("discount") and 1 x $20 eCapitaVoucher ("e-voucher"), to the applicant (“You”), if you successfully subscribed to and make payment for the Self Care Pack via the promotion link that is provided in the email from Income during the Promotion Period, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is valid from 1 November 2023 to 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. You will be eligible for the Promotion if:
i) you directly receive a SNACK App push notification or email from Income regarding this promotion and you are the intended recipient;
ii) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
iii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years); and
iv) you have signed up for or have an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK app;
v) you have successfully subscribed to the Self Care Pack via the provided promotion link during the Promotion Period;
vi) you are subscribing Self Care Pack for the first time;
vii) you have successfully made payment for your Self Care Pack for 4 months upon the start of your policy;
viii) you do not withdraw or cancel your policy before the 5th month of subscription.
4. The promotion will be automatically reflected when purchasing Self Care Pack via the provided promotion link. There will be no refund or discount provided if you purchase using other links.
5. These Terms and Conditions do not affect or change any term of the SNACK Pack Subscription Terms and Conditions (the "SNACK Pack T&Cs”), and the Self Care Pack policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency, the term of the SNACK Pack T&Cs and the Self Care Pack policy contract shall prevail..
6. Income reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
7. Income will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotion. No appeal will be entertained.
8. The discount and e-voucher are non-exchangeable for cash or other benefits in kind.
9. If you are eligible to receive the e-voucher, we will issue you the e-voucher via email to your SNACK registered email at the end of your 4th month subscription.
10. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the eCapitaVoucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
11. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
12. The use of the E-voucher or Replacement Item shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the E-voucher or Replacement Item.
13. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion, the use of the E-voucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
14. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the E-voucher and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the E-Voucher or any Replacement Item.
15. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers or Replacement Item. Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer.
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 1 November 2023.