1. Income Insurance Limited ("Income") will be offering the following promotion (“Promotion”) to SNACK (“Customers”):
a) $20 eCapitaVouchers (the "Voucher”) will be issued to the Customers who have booked an appointment pursuant to the Promotion via the dedicated URL in the SNACK Application (“Booking Form”) and completed a 30-minutes physical/in-person or virtual consultation with an Income Advisor.
2. The Promotion is valid from 4 July 2023 to 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”). Customer is required to submit the Booking Form during the Promotion Period to connect with an Income Advisor, even if the appointment is scheduled after the Promotion Period has ended.
3. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other incentive or promotion. Each Customer can only qualify for one incentive and will not be entitled to other incentive.
4. If you are eligible to receive the Voucher, you will receive the Voucher by the end of the following month. The Voucher will be sent via an email to your email address registered in the SNACK App.
5. To be eligible for the Promotion:
a) Customer must be a Singapore Citizen or a Singapore Permanent Resident (PR); and
b) between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years)
6. Staff, financial consultants, insurance advisers of Income are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
7. Each customer shall only be entitled to the Voucher once, under this Promotion.
8. The Promotion is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind and is non-transferrable.
9. Income may change the terms of the Promotion or suspend or terminate the Promotion without giving notice.
10. Income will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotion. No appeal will be entertained.
11. Income reserves the right to replace the Voucher with a Replacement Item at any time for any reason whatsoever without prior notice and after which you shall have no further claim to the Voucher.
12. Income shall not be liable to the Customer, any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Investment Credits or the Replacement Item (if any).
Information is correct as at 16 August 2023.