^To qualify for the Fitness Vouchers, you have to sign up for PA Fitness Protect during the promotion period and meet the corresponding minimum yearly premium. Only available for premium payment by way of yearly mode. Other terms and conditions apply.
This page is for general information only. You can find the usual terms and conditions of PA Fitness Protect Insurance at www.income.com.sg/pa-fitness-protect-policy-conditions.pdf
All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.
Information is correct as at 19 October 2023.
1. Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering the following promotion(s) (the “Promotion”) subject to these Terms and Conditions:
- 1.1 A customer shall be eligible to receive Fitness Vouchers (“Vouchers”) in the amounts set out in the table below with the purchase of the following policy (“Qualifying Policy”) in accordance with the minimum monthly premium amount of the Qualifying Policy purchased, including any applicable rider(s):
- 1.2 The minimum yearly premium listed in the table is after any prevailing discount and inclusive of GST.
- 1.3 Adding up premium amounts from multiple policies or dividing the premium amount of a single policy to meet the Minimum Monthly Premium amount set out in the table above is not allowed.
2. A customer shall be eligible to enjoy the Promotion with the purchase of Qualifying Policy, including any applicable rider(s) via:
- 2.1 Income website online at www.income.com.sg/buy/pa-fitness-protect; or
- 2.2 Income advisors; or
- 2.3 Any Income branches; or
- 2.4 Product hotline 6788 1111; or
- 2.5 My Income Insurance App
3. To qualify for this Promotion:
- 3.1 New sign-ups must be submitted during the Promotion Period;
- 3.2 Premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period;
- 3.3 Premium payment must be made by way of yearly mode.
4. Applications for the Qualifying Policy must be submitted to Income from 19 October 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”), and if such applications are approved by Income, the policies must be issued no later than 1 month for a customer to be eligible to enjoy the Promotion.
5. A customer may enjoy more than one promotion offered by Income through purchase of the Qualifying Policy, unless otherwise advised by Income at the point of application.
6. The Promotion does not affect or change any term, condition and exclusion of the policy contract of the Qualifying Policy issued. The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policy are specified in the policy contract.
7. Income will send a redemption email to customers eligible to enjoy the Promotion 2 months after the Qualifying Policy issue date, provided that the Qualifying Policy is/are in-force as of that date.
Eligible customers may refer to the email for instructions on the redemption of the Promotional Gift. No hardcopy letter will be sent.
8. The Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
9. Income reserves the right to replace the Vouchers with item(s) of similar value (“Replacement Item(s)”).
10. Usage of the Vouchers and/or Replacement Item(s) shall be subject to terms and conditions imposed by the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
11. Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Promotion and/or use of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
12. Income is not the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s) and provides no warranty in respect of the same. Income makes no warranties and shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
13. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s). Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
14. Income reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to customers.
15. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the issuance of the Vouchers) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeals will be entertained.