Here’s what the Group Personal Accident Insurance for MOE Personnel offers.
Take a closer look at what this plan covers.
Coverage amount overview
Permanent Disablement (including Second and Third Degree Burns): Up to 150% of Accidental Death Benefit (as per Schedules of Benefits in Tables 1-3)
Medical Expenses (sum of outpatient and inpatient medical expenses): Up to $13,000 incurred up to 12 months from date of accident or infectious disease
Funeral Benefit: $5,000
Temporary/Permanent Mobility Aid, Prosthesis and Other Implants: Up to $5,000
Hospital Allowance (overseas and upon return): $50 per day of hospitalisation stay (up to a maximum of 50 days)
Medical expenses (sum of outpatient and inpatient medical expenses): Up to $13,000
- Outpatient expenses: Up to $2,150 with a further sub-limit of up to $400 for treatment by a traditional chinese medicine practitioner
For outpatient and follow-up medical treatments due to an accident including but not limited to minor/day surgery at a clinic or hospital, physiotherapy at specialist outpatient clinics in restructured hospitals, physiotherapy at any centres or clinics operated by the Singapore Sports Council, dental treatments, and ambulance fees.
- Inpatient expenses: Up to $10,850
For inpatient and follow-up treatments after hospitalisation in a hospital due to an accident, including daily room and board expenses (including ICU), capped at $120 per day, in-hospital consultation and surgery expenses incurred at a hospital, and expenses for other hospital services provided by a hospital (e.g. X-rays, MRI, prescription, medical supplies, operating theatre).
- Reconstructive surgical expenses arising from an accident: Up to $13,000
Reconstructive surgical expenses include medical consultation, test, surgical procedure and medical treatment before/after the surgery.
- Act of god/convulsion of nature
- Disappearance including disappearance resulting from an act of god or convulsion of nature. (Limit: within 365 days)
- Comatose state benefit (50% of accidental death benefit as an additional pay out; refer to schedules of benefits in Table 4)
- Drowning, suffocation by smoke, poisonous fumes, gas
- Domestic and nursing assistance expenses (Limit: up to $1,000, payable up to 90 days from date of discharge or where the limit is exhausted, whichever occurred first.)
- Double indemnity for accidental death or permanent and total/partial disability whilst on a public conveyance or due to a natural catastrophe
- Food poisoning
- Insects and animal bites
- Trauma counselling, psychiatric and psychological treatment fees (Limit: up to $1,000)
- Riot, strike, civil commotion, hijack, murder, assault
- Terrorism including losses caused by terrorist attacks by nuclear, chemical and/or biological substances
|Duration of Comatose||Percentage of sum assured as shown in the schedule|
|At least 3 months||25% of Comatose state benefit|
|At least 6 months||50% of Comatose state benefit|
|At least 9 months||75% of Comatose state benefit|
|At least 12 months||100% of Comatose state benefit|
Scope of Coverage
- In his or her workplace, which can include an office building, a school, a student care centre, a kindergarten, and a KCare Centre;
- Participating in any activity in the course of his or her employment, including Co-Curricular Activities and sports, regardless of the time at which such activities are conducted and whether the activity is conducted in the workplace or outside the workplace, be it in Singapore, or elsewhere; and
- Commuting from (or to) his or her place of residence, including a hostel, to (or from) either his or her workplace or the place where an activity covered by the GPA insurance will be conducted, including any reasonable deviations. For the avoidance of doubt, the MOE personnel’s place of residence may include a place that is not in Singapore.
Who this is for.
You must be an MOE personnel age 69 years old and below (age last birthday) to apply for cover under this plan. This includes both contract and permanent MOE personnel. MOE personnel on casual employment are excluded.
Amount you can be insured for
Choose from five plan types exclusively for MOE personnel at preferential premium rates. Premium rates are not guaranteed and may be reviewed from time to time depending on our claims experience. Premium rates are inclusive of 8% GST.
|Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4||Plan 5|
|Yearly premium rates||$12.11||$28.26||$40.37||$53.49||$65.61|
Your policy toolkit.
Ways to pay for Group Personal Accident for MOE Personnel.
Find out how you can make payment for your policy by choosing from the preferred methods below. For other accepted payment modes, you may get in touch with us through your preferred mode of contact at www.income.com.sg/contact-us.
Other ways to get in touch.