What you need to know.
Prepare the required documents and complete the claim form
Prolonged Medical Leave Insurance for Self-employed Person
For claims under Daily Hospital Income and/or Hospitalisation Leave Benefit
- Copy of final hospitalisation bill
- Hospital discharge summary
- Medical reports, if available
- Hospitalisation leave certificate
For claims under Daily Cash Benefit
- Doctor’s memo on the symptoms and diagnosis
- Medical leave certificate
Send us your documents and claim form
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org the completed claim form with a scanned copy or picture of all required supporting documents.
Ensure that the overall size of your email attachment(s) does not exceed 30MB.
For medical claims, keep the original medical bills/receipts for six months as we may request for them on case-by-case basis prior to settlement of the claim.
To receive payments as quickly as possible, opt for Direct Crediting under the Payment section in the claim form.
Let us help you.