Terms and Conditions for Income’s Business Presentation Opportunity (Game Show Night) – Retail Gift Vouchers (Al-Futtaim Vouchers)
1. Income is giving away $2100 worth of Retail Gift Vouchers (Al-Futtaim) for Game Show Night (the “Game”):
- Game segment 1 & 2: 1st prize $800 worth of vouchers, 2nd prize $500 worth of vouchers, 3rd prize $300 worth of vouchers
- Game segment 3: $100 x 5 = $500 worth of vouchers
2. Retail Gift Vouchers will be given away to those who took part in the Game. For Game segments 1 and 2, we will award the prizes based on points system for every correct answer provided, while for segment 3, total of 3 questions will be asked and for every correct question answered, contestants will win:
- First question answered correctly - $20 worth of vouchers
- Second question answered correctly – accumulated to $50 worth of vouchers (if contestant didn’t get this question correct, they will walk away with $20 worth of vouchers)
- Third question answered correctly – accumulated to $100 worth of vouchers (if contestant didn’t get this question correct, they will walk away with $50 worth of vouchers)
- Contestants who took part in Game segment 1 and 2 are not eligible for Game segment 3
3. The following parties will not be eligible for any prizes even if they took part in the Game:
a. Income Staff
b. Income Advisors
c. Past applicants of the Sales Management Associate (SMA) Programme
d. Past attendees of the Sales Management Associate (SMA) webinars/closed-door sessions
4. The Retail Gift Vouchers will be handed to the contestants who took part in the Game and won prizes after the session ends.
5. The use of the Retail Gift Voucher shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the Retail Gift Voucher or Replacement voucher (where applicable).
6. The Retail Gift Voucher or Replacement voucher is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for credit, cash, or benefit of any kind, in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
7. Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any participant or any other persons for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs, and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, relating to, or resulting from the use of the Retail Gift Vouchers or Replacement Vouchers.
8. Income reserves the right to offer any other voucher or vouchers of the same value (“Replacement vouchers”) at any time at its sole discretion without prior notification to the contestants.
9. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Retail Gift Vouchers and provides no warranty in respect of the Retail Gift Vouchers. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Retail Gift Vouchers or Replacement vouchers.
10. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency, or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Retail Gift Vouchers, Replacement voucher or any other party or its products. Neither are these Terms and Conditions intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Retail Gift Vouchers, Replacement voucher or any other party or its products.
11. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Event, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
12. Income reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the offer of the Retail Gift Vouchers without prior notice. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Game (including the issuance of the Retail Gift Voucher or Replacement Voucher) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Information correct as of 31 May 2022.