1. NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (“Income”) is offering the following (“Promotion”):
i) Free 1 month subscription on any S-sized, M-sized or L-sized Child Pack (“TRIBE Pack”) on the TRIBE Website (“TRIBE Web”). This is valid for 1 month upon the first policy issued date.
ii) 5 X $10 Fairprice e-vouchers (the “Voucher”) to each of the first 1000 applicants who successfully subscribed to the TRIBE Child Pack on the TRIBE website and do not cancel within 3 months from the policy issued date.
2. The Promotion is valid from 16 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (inclusive of both dates).
3. To be eligible for the Promotion:
a. The applicant is the policyholder of the insurance policies issued under the TRIBE Child Pack offered by Income on the TRIBE website;
b. The insured under the application is not an insured of any other insurance policies offered under the TRIBE website.
4. Promotion code FP50 must be entered and accepted during the “Review page” in order to be eligible for the promotion for a TRIBE Child Pack. The Promotion code is case-sensitive. There will be no refund if the Promotion code is not entered and purchase is done.
5. The Voucher will be sent via an email to the email address registered under the applicant’s TRIBE account accessed via the TRIBE website. The applicant will receive the Voucher by 31 December 2021.
6. The use of the Voucher is subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the Voucher. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to, or resulting from the use of the Voucher.
7. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Voucher, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Voucher.
8. Income reserves the right to replace the Voucher with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
9. The Promotion is non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferrable.
10. The Promotion is not applicable with other promotions, vouchers, rebates or privileges applicable to the Policy.
11. Income may change these terms or suspend / terminate the Promotion without giving notice.
12. Income will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotion. No appeal will be entertained.
Information is correct as of 06 September 2021