1. Income is offering SNACK Cashback as set out above, for every transaction entered into successfully between the eligible participant (“You”) with any of the Viu (“SNACK Partner”) between 13 April to 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates) subject to this Cashback Terms and Conditions (the “Viu Cashback Promotion”).
2. “SNACK Cashback” means the credits earned by you when you spend with the SNACK Partner:
- Get 3% SNACK Cashback (capped at $0.20 per transaction for each eligible SNACK micro-product) when you spend with Viu
3. SNACK Cashback earned will automatically be converted to at least one or more of your eligible SNACK Micro-Products on the SNACK by Income app after your transaction has been processed successfully.
4. You are eligible to receive the SNACK Cashback if :
5. SNACK Cashback is not exchangeable for cash.
6. SNACK Cashback cannot be used to purchase any SNACK Chillax Pack product on the SNACK by Income app.
7. In the event that the SNACK Cashback applied on any of the SNACK Product exceeds the maximum sum assured prescribed under the relevant SNACK Product, the SNACK Cashback for the relevant SNACK Product will be forfeited.
8. Income reserves the right to claw back the SNACK Cashback if the transaction with the SNACK Reward Merchant is cancelled or reversed for any reason whatsoever or where you have breached this Cashback Terms and Conditions.
9. This Cashback Terms and Conditions does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Cashback Terms and Conditions and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
10. Income shall not be liable to any participant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, this SNACK Cashback Campaign including any error in computing any qualifying transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment) and/notices, letters or correspondences lost, stolen or misdirected, and the consequences arising from the non-receipt of such communication.
11. Income reserves the right to change, suspend (in whole or in part), withdraw or terminate this SNACK Cashback Campaign without any prior notice or liability to any party.
12. If you fully withdraw your monies from the SNACK Investment and/or do not have an active SNACK Micro-Product during Fulfilment Period, the Cashback will be deemed to have forfeited and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
13. The decision of Income on all matters relating to the SNACK Cashback Campaign is final, conclusive and binding on all participants. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the SNACK Cashback Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants in this SNACK Cashback Campaign irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
15. A person who is not a party to the agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
Information is correct as of 6 April 2023.