This “SNACK CHRISTMAS LUCKY DRAW” is organised by Income Insurance Limited (“Income Insurance”. By participating in this Promotion, all participants must have read, understood, accepted and agreed to comply with the terms and conditions stated here.
In this Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the meaning assigned to them below:
- “Promotion” or “Lucky Draw” means SNACK CHRISTMAS LUCKY DRAW
- “Income Insurance” means Income Insurance Limited.
- “SNACK” means SNACK BY INCOME.
- “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME mobile application.
- “Prize” means prize won by the participants when they participate in the Promotion.
- “SNACK Self Care Pack” means the Self Care Pack subscription insurance product by SNACK.
- ”Premiums” means the amount of money that was used to buy the Self Care Pack Product.
- "SNACK Policy" means paid policy issued for Self Care Pack Product.
1) You will be eligible for the Promotion if
i) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
ii) you are between 18 to 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) you are subscribed to the Self Care Pack;
iv) you have an active Self Care Pack policy by 31 December 2023, 2359hrs.
2. The Promotion is valid from 8 December 2023 until 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”).
QUALIFYING CHANCE AND MECHANICS
3. A SNACK Policy customer who is eligible for this Promotion in accordance with paragraph 1 above will automatically be awarded with 1 entry, which will be added into the pool of entries on 1 January 2024 for the Lucky Draw.
4. All qualifying entries will be entered into a computer database. The Lucky Draw will be conducted in a transparent manner, and winners will be computer-generated. Each Winner will only be eligible for 1 Prize.
5. The Lucky Draw will be conducted privately on 29 February 2024, 1500hrs at Income Centre (75 Bras Basah Rd, Income Centre, Singapore 189557) by a manager of Income’s Digital Business and witnessed by a licensed scrutineer that is not associated with Income Insurance or otherwise involved in the conduct of the Lucky Draw.
6. Prize winners will be announced in the SNACK App and Instagram page within 7 days after the draw. An email notification and/or in-app push notification will be sent to the respective winners, and winners will have to follow the instructions stated on the email or push notification to redeem their Prize.
7. The Prize is non-transferable or non-exchangeable for cash, credit or benefits in kind, in full or part.
8. Income Insurance reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of a similar value, whether of similar nature or otherwise (“Replacement Item”) without prior notice.
9. By participating in this campaign, you consent to Income Insurance announcing your full legal name as stated in your NRIC and/or last 4 digits of NRIC, in the event that you are a Prize winner, in our winner’s announcement. You also consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data as stated in paragraph 18 below.
10. The Prize is set out as per below:
|2x Air Travel Tickets (cap at $4,000 per ticket)
11. Prize Collection Deadline – Prizes or Replacement Item(s) that are not redeemed from our appointed service providers or partners by 30 June 2024, 2359hrs, as stated in the redemption instructions at paragraph 6 above or otherwise notified by Income Insurance in the case of Replacement Item(s), will be forfeited at Income Insurance’s sole discretion.
12. Income Insurance reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any entry which is determined to be improper or non-compliant with the eligibility conditions at its sole discretion, without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever.
13. Where a winner fails to comply with any other instruction or condition specified by Income Insurance, or it is subsequently discovered that the winner was not eligible for the Promotion, the Prize or Replacement Item(s) may be forfeited at Income Insurance’s sole discretion.
14. This Promotion does not affect or change any term, condition and exclusion of the policy contract of the Self Care Pack policy. The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the such policy are specified in the policy contract.
15. Prizes or Replacement Item(s) given out under this Promotion or any component thereof may be subject to separate terms and conditions imposed by the merchant or manufacturer of such Prizes or Replacement Item(s) or any component thereof (such as, in the case of travel tickets, the relevant terms and conditions governing such travel tickets). Income Insurance is not the merchant or manufacturer of the Prizes and Replacement Item(s) and provides no warranty in respect of the same. Income Insurance makes no warranties and shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose, and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Prizes and Replacement Item(s).
16. Under no circumstances shall Income Insurance be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Promotion, Prizes and Replacement Item(s), including the use or forfeiture or such Prizes and Replacement Item(s).
17. Income shall not be held responsible for any problems with the network, computer hardware or software or any breakdown or failure that results in the entry, communication or information in connection with the Lucky Draw becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
19. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income Insurance and the manufacturer or merchant in respect of the Prize or Replacement Item(s). Neither is the Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of merchant or manufacturer of the Prize or Replacement Item(s), including with the products and services offered by the other merchants.
20. As organiser of this Promotion, Income Insuranceʼs decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the issuance of the Prizes or Replacement Item(s) is final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
21. Income Insurance reserves the right vary these terms and conditions, or withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
22. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this Promotion and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 8 December 2023.