1. NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (“Income”) is offering $10 Ezlink Wallet Credits (the “E-credits”) to applicants who met the eligibility criteria in Clauses 3 below (the “Promotion”).
2. The Promotion is valid from 1 June 2022 until 30 June 2022 (inclusive of both dates).
3. An applicant (“you”) will be eligible for the E-credits if:
i) you have successfully signed up for an account on the SNACK App for the first time between 1 June 2022 and 30 June 2022 (inclusive of both dates);
ii) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
iii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years); and
iv) you have successfully entered the referral code “SNKEZL” on the SNACK App, ‘Create New Account’ page when you are signing up for the new SNACK Account
4. If you are entitled to the E-credits, you will receive the E-credits by 15 August 2022. The E-credits will be sent via an email to your email address registered in the SNACK App.
5. The E-credits is non-exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
6. The referral code is valid for one-time use only by each eligible applicant under this Promotion.
7. This promotion terms and conditions does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this promotion terms and conditions and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
8. Income reserves the right to change this promotion terms and conditions without any prior notice.
9. This Promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for SNACK Policy and is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
10. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the issuance of the E-credits) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
11. Income reserves the right to replace the E-credits with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
12. The use of the E-credits or Replacement Item shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the E-credits or Replacement Item.
13. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion, the use of the E-credits or the Replacement Item (if any).
14. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the E-credits \, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the E-credits or any Replacement Item.
15. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the E-credits or Replacement Item. Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer.
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 31 May 2022.