In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meaning assigned to them below:
- “Promotion” means SNACK CASHBACK PROMOTION.
- “Income” means Income Insurance Limited.
- “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME mobile application.
- "Eligible SNACK Products" means any of these SNACK Products - SNACK Accident, SNACK Critical Illness, SNACK Life or SNACK Investment.
- “SNACK Accident” means the micro insurance Accident policy in the SNACK App.
- “SNACK Life” means the micro insurance Life policy in the SNACK App.
- “SNACK Critical Illness” means the micro insurance Critical Illness policy in the SNACK App.
- “SNACK Investment” means the micro investment linked policy in the SNACK App.
1. Income is offering SNACK Cashback as set out above, for every successful transaction entered into between the eligible participant (“You”) with the SNACK Reward Merchants ("SNACK Reward Merchants”) between 10 May to 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”) subject to this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
2. "SNACK Cashback" means the credits earned by you when you spend above the minimum spend with the SNACK Reward Merchants
3. You are eligible to receive the SNACK Cashback if :
- you are a SNACK App user;
- you have linked your credit/debit card to the SNACK App;
- you have successfully entered into a transaction with any of the SNACK Reward Merchants with transaction value that is the same as, or above the prescribed minimum spend (where applicable);
- you have a valid and existing eligible SNACK Products; and
- your sum assured for any eligible SNACK Product is below the maximum sum assured as set out under the policy.
4. SNACK Cashback is not exchangeable for cash.
5. SNACK Cashback cannot be used to purchase any SNACK Chillax Pack product on the SNACK App.
6. In the event that the SNACK Cashback applied on any of the eligible SNACK Products exceeds the maximum sum assured prescribed under the relevant eligible SNACK Product, the SNACK Cashback for the relevant eligible SNACK Product will be forfeited.
7. SNACK Cashback earned will automatically be converted insurance coverage and/or investment units after your transaction has been processed successfully.
8. Income reserves the right to claw back the SNACK Cashback if the transaction with the SNACK Reward Merchants is cancelled or reversed for any reason whatsoever or where you have breached this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
9. This Promotion Terms and Conditions does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Promotion Terms and Conditions and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
10. Income shall not be liable to any participant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, this Promotion including any error in computing any qualifying transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment) and/notices, letters or correspondences lost, stolen or misdirected, and the consequences arising from the non-receipt of such communication.
11. Income reserves the right to change, suspend (in whole or in part), withdraw or terminate this Promotion without any prior notice or liability to any party.
12. The decision of Income on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all participants. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Promotion irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
14. A person who is not a party to the agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This insurance plan is underwritten and issued by Income.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as of 10 May 2023