In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meaning assigned to them below:
- “Promotion” means the SNACK x Grab XMAS30 $30 Welcome Gifts Promotion.
- “Distribution” means the bonus that will be given by the fund manager due to good performance of the sub-fund.
- “Income” means Income Insurance Limited.
- “Investment” or “Invest” means a purchase of units from selected sub-fund using premiums or investment credit.
- “Investment Credits” means the value in the form of credits accumulated by you under this Promotion that will be invested once it has been redeemed. The value of the Investment Credits will not fluctuate, and it will not be eligible for any Distribution from the sub-fund, Asian Income Fund.
- “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application.
- “SNACK Investment” means the micro investment linked policy in the SNACK App.
- "SNACK micro-insurance" means the SNACK Accident, SNACK Critical Illness and or SNACK Life product in the SNACK App,
- “Lifestyle Activity” means one or more actions that the policyholder has selected in the policy application via the SNACK by Income online application to perform the lifestyle activity requirement which upon our receipt of the confirmation by the activity source of the policyholder’s completion of the lifestyle activity requirement and premium payment, will result in the issuance of this policy.
1. Income is offering
i) $30 Grab Ride vouchers (the “Voucher”)
under this Promotion, to applicant whom successfully links a Lifestyle Activity to SNACK micro-insurance or Investment for the first time via the SNACK App, subject to this Terms of Offer.
2. The Promotion is valid from 15 December 2023 until:
i) 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates), whichever is earlier (the “Promotion Period”) or
ii) the total number of applicants who fulfils Clause 3 reaches 3,000 applicants.
3. You will be eligible for the complimentary Voucher under this Promotion if:
i) you have successfully signed up for an account using referral code “XMAS23” on the SNACK App for the first time during the Promotion Period
ii) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
iii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iv) you have completed the Customer Knowledge Assessment Form (CKA) via the SNACK App when you sign up for the SNACK Investment via the SNACK App; and or
v) you have successfully linked a Lifestyle Activity to SNACK Investment or SNACK micro-insurance and ensure you have boosted your Investment via the SNACK App;
vi) you have submitted your application for SNACK Investment and the relevant information required by Income via the SNACK App;
4. If you are eligible to receive:
i) the Voucher, you will receive the Voucher by 31 January 2024. The Voucher will be sent via an email to your email address registered in the SNACK App.
5. Each applicant shall only be entitled to the Voucher once, under this Promotion when the applicant signs up for SNACK micro-insurance or SNACK Investment via the SNACK App.
6. The Voucher are non-exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
11. Income reserves the right to replace the Voucher with a Replacement Item at any time for any reason whatsoever without prior notice and after which you shall have no further claim to the Investment Credits.
12. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
13. This Terms of Offer does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
14. Income reserves the right to change, suspend (in whole or in part) the terms and conditions of the Promotion and /or terminate the Promotion without any prior notice.
15. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Investment Credits and Voucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 15 December 2023.