In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meaning assigned to them below:
- “Promotion” means SNACK DIP Lucky Draw Promotions
- “Distribution” means the bonus that will be given by the fund manager due to good performance of the sub-fund.
- Eligible SNACK Products means any of these SNACK Products - SNACK Personal Accident, SNACK Critical Illness, SNACK Term Life or SNACK Investment,
- “Income” means NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited.
- “Investment” or “Invest” means a purchase of units from selected sub-fund using premiums or investment credit.
- “Investment complimentary credit” means the value in the form of credits accumulated under this Promotion that will be invested once it has been redeemed. The value of the Investment complimentary credit will not fluctuate, and it will not be eligible for any Distribution from the sub-fund, Asian Income Fund.
- “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME mobile application.
- “SNACK Dip Prizes” means prizes won by the participants when they start the SNACK Dip lucky draw
- “SNACK Personal Accident” means the micro insurance Personal Accident policy in the SNACK App.
- “SNACK Term Life” means the micro insurance Term Life policy in the SNACK App.
- “SNACK Critical Illness” means the micro insurance Critical Illness policy in the SNACK App.
- “SNACK Investment” means the micro investment linked policy in the SNACK App.
- ”SNACK Policy” means the SNACK micro insurance policy that is issued to a SNACK user when he / she performs a Lifestyle Activity.
- ”SNACKUP Policy” means the complimentary SNACK micro insurance policy that is issued to a SNACK user when he / she performs a transaction with a SNACKUP merchant.
- “Lifestyle Activity” means one or more actions that the policyholder has selected in the policy application via the SNACK by Income online application to perform the lifestyle activity requirement which, upon our receipt of the confirmation by the activity source of the policyholder’s completion of the lifestyle activity requirement and premium payment, will result in the issuance of the SNACK micro-insurance policy.
- You will be eligible for the Promotion if:
i) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
ii) you are between 18-61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) you are an existing SNACK Account user;
iv) you have successfully linked a Lifestyle Activity to any Eligible SNACK Products via the SNACK App for the first time during the Promotion Period; and
v) you have been issued a SNACK policy or SNACKUP policy for any Eligible SNACK Products for the first time during the Promotion Period via the SNACK App.
- The Promotion is valid from 16 March 2022 until:
i) 31 March 2022, or
ii) when all SNACK Dip Prizes have been won by the participants;
(inclusive of both dates), whichever is earlier (the “Promotion Period”).
QUALIFYING TRANSACTIONS AND SNACK DIP MECHANICS
- Eligible SNACK users will be issued ONE SNACK Dip Lucky Draw chance for every SNACK policy or SNACKUP policy that is issued for the first time for any Eligible SNACK Products via the SNACK App during the Promotion Period.
- One SNACK Dip Lucky Draw chance will give a SNACK user ONE chance to participate in the SNACK Dip Lucky draw for a prize.
- Eligible SNACK User is required to tap on the “DRAW NOW” button to start the automatic SNACK Dip lucky draw. The item name displayed on the screen thereafter will be the prize that the eligible SNACK user (“SNACK Dip Prize”) may win.
- Eligible SNACK user who has used a chance to start SNACK Dip Lucky Draw may or may not win a SNACK Dip Prize.
- Eligible SNACK user may win more than one SNACK Dip Prize throughout the Promotion Period.
- SNACK Dip Prize(s) won by eligible SNACK User is final and Income would not entertain any disputes or complaints on the SNACK Dip Prize.
- The SNACK Dip Prize is non-transferable or non-exchangeable for cash, credit or benefits in kind, in full or part.
- Income reserves the right to substitute any SNACK Dip Prize with another prize of lower or equivalent value, whether of similar nature or otherwise without prior notice.
- Once the SNACK Dip Prize result is determined by the SNACK Dip Lucky draw, the prize will be tied to the user’s account under “My Prize”. In the event of any dispute of SNACK Dip Prize, Income shall have the full discretion to decide on the winner on this basis.
- Income is not responsible for any computer software or communication failure in connection with the lucky draw.
- The SNACK Dip Prizes is set out as below:
|SNACK Dip Prizes
|Garmin Forerunner 745
|10-class pack @ Revolution Singapore
|Garmin Vivosmart 4
|2 weeks Ritual Trial class
|SNACK Investment complimentary credit worth $50
|SNACK Personal Accident Coverage $50
|SNACK Investment complimentary credit worth $0.20
|SNACK Dip Draw chances x 2
SNACK DIP PRIZE REDEMPTION
- If an eligible SNACK user wins a SNACK Dip Prizes, an in-app notification will be displayed immediately in the SNACK App. An email notification will be sent to the respective winners by 8 April 2022. SNACK Dip Prize winners have to follow the instructions stated on the email to redeem their SNACK Dip Prizes.
- SNACK Dip winners shall collect their SNACK Dip prizes within the redemption period according to the instructions stated in the email. In the event a winner fails to collect a SNACK Dip Prize within the redemption period and / or fails to comply with any other instruction or condition specified by Income, the SNACK Dip Prize may be forfeited at Income’s sole discretion.
- Any request for extension to the redemption period of the SNACK Dip Prize will not be entertained.
- Usage of the SNACK Dip Prizes is subject to the merchant’s or manufacturer’s terms and conditions of use. Winners and/or any other persons who benefit from the SNACK Dip Prizes accept and enjoy the SNACK Dip Prizes at their own risk. Income shall not be responsible or liable for any defect or malfunction in the SNACK Dip Prizes and/or for any losses, injuries, damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses, or harm suffered or incurred or in connection with the receipt, use or enjoyment of the SNACK Dip Prizes by any person.
- Apart from complimentary credits or bonus coverage for SNACK products, Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the SNACK Dip Prizes. Income shall not be responsible for and neither does Income provide any warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness of a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of any SNACK Dip Prizes.
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant in respect of the SNACK Dip Prizes (apart from complimentary credits or bonus coverage for SNACK products). Neither is the Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of other merchants of the SNACK Dip Prizes, including with the products and services offered by the other merchants.
- Incomeʼs decision as the organiser of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Income may vary these terms and conditions, or withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this Promotion and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This insurance plan is underwritten and issued by Income.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as of 16 March 2022