In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meanings assigned to them below:
• “Income” means NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited;
• “SNACKUP Policies” means complimentary SNACK Product issued upon the purchase of good and services from any of the SNACKUP Brands / SNACKUP participating merchants listed on the SNACK App in accordance with the terms and conditions as set out under the SNACK App;
• “SNACK Product” means Income SNACK insurance products / services offered in the SNACK App;
• “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application; and
1. Income is offering the following:
i) 5x $10 Grab Ride e-vouchers (the “$50 e-Vouchers”) to the applicant, if the eligible applicant issues 56 or more SNACK or SNACKUP policies during the Promotion Period; and
ii) 56 x $10 Grab Ride vouchers to the applicant that issued the highest number of SNACK or SNACKUP policies during the promotion period;
iii) 26 x $10 Grab Ride vouchers to the applicant that issued the second highest number of SNACK or SNACKUP policies during the promotion period; and
iv) 16 x $10 Grab Ride vouchers to the applicant that issued the third highest number of SNACK or SNACKUP policies during the promotion period;
(collectively the “Rewards”) subject to this Terms of Offer.
2. The Promotion is valid from 6 August 2021 until 31 August 2021 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. You will be eligible to participate in the Promotion if:
i) You are Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
ii) You are between 18 and 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) You have signed up for an account or have an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK App;
iv) You have successfully linked a lifestyle activity to a SNACK Product via the SNACK App;
v) You have been issued with and maintains at least 1 valid SNACK Product; and
vi) You have received a SNACK App push notification invite from us to participate in this promotion.
4. Each eligible applicant shall only be entitled to receive a Reward based on the qualifying conditions under paragraph 1 above.
5. The free policies issued for SNACK-Accident, SNACK-Life and SNACK-Critical Illness insurance products when you link your Visa card or complete the boost flow will not be included in the count of the SNACK policies issued for this promotion.
6. The Reward will be issued to each eligible applicant by 15 September 2021.
7. Eligible recipient of the Rewards will receive an email notification by Income via email by 15 Septmeber 2021.
8. Income reserves the right to replace the Reward with item(s) of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
9. This Terms of Offer does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
10. Income’s decision in connection with the Reward and the Promotion is final.
11. The Reward is not exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
12. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
13. The E-voucher is valid from 1 November 2021 or later.
14. For avoidance of doubt, if the applicant is not eligible to sign up for any of the SNACK Product, Income will not be able to issue the Reward for such SNACK Product to the applicant and you agree that Income shall be entitled to forfeit any such Reward or balance of the Reward upon expiry of the Promotion Period.
15.Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Grab or Foodpanda Product, Reward or the Replacement Item (if any).
16. Save and except where it has been expressly agreed upon in writing by Income, Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Reward or any Replacement Item, and it provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness of a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Grab or Foodpanda Product, Reward or any Replacement Item unless agreed upon otherwise in writing by Income.
17. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Promotion without any prior notice.
• This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
• The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
• Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 04 August 2021.