In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings assigned to them below:
• “Income” means Income Insurance Limited;
• "Promotion Code” means the alphanumeric code display in marketing communications visuals, to be applied during payment at the SNACK App for the Selfcare Pack
• “Selfcare Pack” means the Selfcare Pack which consists of an Income insurance product and perks offered by the selected Income participating merchants as set out under the SNACK App; and
• “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application
1. Income is offering Selfcare Pack subscription at $1.00 per month for 04 months, to the applicant (“You”), if you successfully enter a valid Promotion Code , subscribed to and make payment for the SNACK Selfcare Pack via the SNACK App during the Promotion Period (the “Promotion”), subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is valid from 30 August 2023 to 30 September 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. You be eligible for the Promotion provided that:
a. You are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
b. You are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
c. You have signed up for or have an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK app;
d. You have successfully subscribed to the Selfcare Pack via the SNACK App during the Promotion Period with a valid Promotion Code;
e. You have successfully entered a valid Promotion Code in the payment process; and
f. You have successful made payment for your Selfcare Pack during the Promotion Period.
4. A valid Promotion Code must be entered and accepted on the “Payment Page” when purchasing Selfcare Pack in order to be eligible for the Pomotion. The Promotion Code is case-sensitive. There will be no refund or discount provided if the Promotion Code is not entered correctly when making a purchase for a Selfcare Pack and a purchase is subsequently completed.
5. These Terms and Conditions do not affect or change any term of the SNACK Pack Subscription Terms and Conditions (the "SNACK Pack T&Cs”), and the Selfcare Pack policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency , the term of the SNACK Pack T&Cs and the Selfcare Pack policy contract shall prevail.
6. Income reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
7. Income will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotion. No appeal will be entertained.
8. The discount is non-exchangeable for cash or other benefits in kind.
9. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
You can find the usual terms, conditions and exclusions of this plan in the policy contract. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. This product may not be suitable for you if you are unsure about which type of product or how much coverage to buy as no financial advice is provided during the purchase process. In such a case, we strongly encourage you to seek advice from a qualified insurance adviser who will be able to advise you on a suitable product. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the insurance premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period and obtain a refund of insurance premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as of 29 August 2023.