1. Income is offering Self Care Pack subscription at $1.00 per month for 4 months ("discount") and 1 x $10 eCapitaVoucher ("e-voucher"), to the applicant (“You”), if you successfully subscribed to and make payment for the Self Care Pack via the promotion link that is provided during the Promotion Period, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is valid from 01 November 2023 to 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. You be eligible for the Promotion provided that:
i) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
ii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years); and
iii) you have signed up for or have an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK app;
iv) you have successfully subscribed to the Self Care Pack via the provided promotion link during the Promotion Period;
v) you are subscribing Self Care Pack for the first time;
vi) you have successfully made payment for your Self Care Pack for 4 months upon the start of your policy; and
vii) you do not withdraw or cancel your policy before the 5th month of subscription.
4. The promotion will be automatically reflected when purchasing Self Care Pack via the provided promotion link. There will be no refund or discount provided if you purchase using other links.
5. These Terms and Conditions do not affect or change any term of the SNACK Pack Subscription Terms and Conditions (the "SNACK Pack T&Cs”), and the Self Care Pack policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency , the term of the SNACK Pack T&Cs and the Self Care Pack policy contract shall prevail.
6. Income reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
7. Income will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotion. No appeal will be entertained.
8. The discount is non-exchangeable for cash or other benefits in kind.
9. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the eCapitaVoucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
10. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
11. If you are eligible to receive the e-voucher, we will issue you the e-voucher via email to your SNACK registered email no later than 30 days after your 4th successful premium payment.
12. The use of the E-voucher or Replacement Item shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the E-voucher or Replacement Item.
13. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion, the use of the E-voucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
14. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the E-voucher and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the E-Voucher or any Replacement Item.
15. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the E-voucher and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the E-Voucher or any Replacement Item.
You can find the usual terms, conditions and exclusions of this plan in the policy contract. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. This product may not be suitable for you if you are unsure about which type of product or how much coverage to buy as no financial advice is provided during the purchase process. In such a case, we strongly encourage you to seek advice from a qualified insurance adviser who will be able to advise you on a suitable product. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the insurance premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period and obtain a refund of insurance premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as of 30 October 2023.