This terms and conditions govern the offer extended to one winner for the League of Legends Mid- Seasonal Invitational Package. Details of the offer can be found below.
In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meanings assigned to them below:
- “Income” means Income Insurance Limited.
- “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application.
- “MSI 2023” means the Mid-Season Invitational Package.
- “Prize” means the Mid-Season Invitational Package.
1. Income is offering the following:
i) A trip to the MSI 2023 also known as the “Mid-Season Invitational 2023” for two persons and the experience will comprise of:
- A four-day, three-night experience in London, United Kingdom
- Friday 19 – Monday 22 May 2023
- 3-night accommodation with breakfast
- Play-test on the tournament computers (If Any)
- Seats to catch the most priceless view for MSI 2023
- Return airport transfer in host city (London, England)
- Flights not included
The applicant will be required to opt into the campaign, and winner will be selected via a random draw.
2. The Promotion is valid from 3 April 2023 until 6 April 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. All employees of Income are not eligible to win the Prize.
4. You will be eligible to participate in this campaign if:
i) You are Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
ii) You are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) You have signed up for an account or have an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK App using the referral code “ES20”
iv) Or you qualified for the finals event of “Mastercard X SNACK Champions Open” as a player.
5. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to Income passing their personal contact information to Mastercard for the sole purpose of administering the prize redemption.
6. The winner Prize shall redeem the prizes in accordance to the instructions provided via email sent to their registered email address on the SNACK App by 7 April 2023. The winner must complete all the tasks as instructed in the above email no later than 7 April 2023 to redeem the Prize. Failing which, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his or her right to the prizes and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu. Only upon completion of all the above tasks as instructed in the email within the period set out above, the Prize winner will receive their confirmation once their personal contact information is confirmed.
8. Income reserves the right to replace the Prize with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
9. Income’s decision in connection with the award of the Prize is final.
10. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
11. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Prize or the Replacement Item (if any).
12. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the campaign without any prior notice.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as of 2 April 2023.