Tournament Period: 1800 hours on 10 February 2023 to 2359 hours on 26 February 2023
- The winning team will be eligible to win a trip to the MSI 2023 also known as the “Mid-Season Invitational 2023” for six persons and the experience will comprise of:
- A four-day, three-night experience in London, United Kingdom
- Friday 19 – Monday 22 May 2023
- 3-night accommodation with breakfast
- Play-test on the tournament computers (If Any)
- Seats to catch the most priceless view for MSI 2023
- Return airport transfer in host city (London, England)
- The package is non-transferable unless due to unforeseen circumstances and must be approved by Mastercard & Income Insurance Limited (“Income”).
- Winners need to be 18+ or have a parent/ guardian sign a waiver form
- This does not include any other expenses of personal nature such as portage at hotels, Travel Insurance, Travel Visa, tips, room service, food & drink, laundry, telephone bills, etc.
- The detailed itinerary of the package will be shared with the winning team closer to the date of travel. The program itinerary and details are at the discretion of Mastercard and are subject to change.
- Selected winners will be required to share personal information such as name, address, email address, telephone number etc. with Mastercard agency for the purpose of fulfillment of the packages and the experiences therein. it is to be understood that the packages will be given to the winning team only upon furnishing of the prescribed details and documents to the said agency as applicable.
- The winning team must take all reasonable steps to ensure their general health and safety in relation to travel and other activities in relation to the package, Mastercard and Income shall not be liable or responsible, whether jointly or severally, in any manner whatsoever in this regard.
- In the likelihood of the event or package being cancelled, Mastercard and Income reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- In the event of travel restrictions, where the winning team cannot travel for any reason whatsoever including the inability to procure a valid visa for travel, the package for the said winning team shall be forfeited. The winning team agrees to not make any claim or raise any complaint whatsoever against Mastercard and Income in this respect. Mastercard and Income shall not be responsible for any claim arising out of or in connection with such forfeiture.
- Income will cover return flights to and from London for the winning team (up to a maximum of six persons).
- Each return flight should not exceed SGD 1,600 nett subject to any changes that Income may decide at its sole discretion.
- The winning team can extend their stay at their own cost.
- Mastercard and Income reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the offer without any prior notice to the participants and winner(s).
- Mastercard and Income’s decision on all matters relating to the offer shall be final, conclusive, and binding. No appeal will be entertained.