In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meaning assigned to them below:
- “Promotion” means the Mastercard x SNACK Cashback Promotion.
- “Income” means Income Insurance Limited.
- “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME mobile application.
- Eligible SNACK Products means any of these SNACK Products - SNACK Accident, SNACK Critical Illness, SNACK Life or SNACK Investment.
- "SNACK Pack" means SNACK Self Care Pack or SNACK Chillax Pack.
- “SNACK Investment” means the micro investment linked policy in the SNACK App.
- “Investment” or “Invest” means a purchase of units from selected sub-fund using premiums or investment credit.
Promotion and Offers
1. Income is offering 10% Cashback (capped at $5 Cashback per user per month) ("Cashback") for transactions on your linked Mastercard(s) during Promotion Period under this Promotion.
2. The Promotion is valid from 1 November until 31 December 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
Applicant Participation Eligiblity
3. You will be eligible to participate in this Promotion if:
i) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
ii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) you have a valid SNACK account;
iv) you have an active and valid SNACK Investment;
v) you have completed the Customer Knowledge Assessment Form (CKA) via the SNACK App when you sign up for the SNACK Investment; and
vi) you have submited your application for SNACK Investment and the relevant information required by Income via SNACK App.
Cashback Eligibility & Cashback Issuance
4. You will be eligible for the Cashback under this Promotion if:
a) you have successfully linked your Mastercard(s) in your SNACK account;
b) you have transacted with your linked Mastercard(s);
c) you have an active and valid SNACK Investment.
5. If you are eligible to receive the Cashback, you will receive the Cashback by 15 January 2024. The Cashback will be credited to your SNACK Investment portfolio.
6. Each applicant shall only be entitled to the Cashback once, under this Promotion.
7. The Cashback is non-exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
8. You agree that your right to redeem the Cashback under this Promotion is subjected to you meeting all the eligibility criteria as set out in this Terms of Offer.
9. Income reserves the right to replace the Cashback with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time for any reason whatsoever without prior notice and after which you shall have no further claim to the Voucher.
10. This Terms of Offer does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
11. Income reserves the right to change, suspend (in whole or in part) this Terms of Offer and /or terminate this Promotion without any prior notice.
12. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Cashback or the Replacement Item (if any).
13. Incomeʼs decision as the organiser of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
14. In the event of any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, this Terms of Offer shall prevail.
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 1 November 2023.