- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (“Income”) is offering the following:
i) 1x $10 Foodpanda e-vouchers (the “E-voucher”) to the applicant, if the applicant successfully links a lifestyle activity to any insurance policy for the first time via the SNACK BY INCOME online application (“SNACK App”); and
(collectively the “Promotion”) subject to this Terms of Offer.
- The Promotion is valid from 2 July until till 4 July 2021 (inclusive of both dates).
- The applicant (“You”) will be eligible for the E-voucher if:
i) you have successfully signed up for an account on the SNACK App;
ii) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
iii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iv) you have input successfully linked any lifestyle activity to any SNACK Policy for the first time on the SNACK App during the Promotion Period; and
v) you have never linked a lifestyle activity before.
- If you have successfully link a lifestyle activity to a SNACK Policy for the first time via the SNACK App you will be eligible to receive the E-voucher within 20 working days from the day that you applied the promo code. The E-voucher will be sent via an e-mail to your e-mail address registered under your account on the SNACK App.
- The E-voucher is non-exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
- The promotion code is valid for one-time use only by each eligible applicant under this Promotion.
- This Terms of Offer does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Terms of Offer without any prior notice.
- Income reserves the right to replace the E-Voucher with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
- The use of the E-voucher or Replacement Item shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the E-voucher or Replacement Item.
- Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the E-Voucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
- Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the E-voucher, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the E-Voucher or any Replacement Item.
• This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
• The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
• Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 1 July 2021.