1. Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering 1 x $15 eCapitaVoucher (the “E-Voucher”) to applicants for each successful referred user who successfully subscribe to SNACK Self Care Pack with your assigned referral promo code for the first time. (the “Promotion”).
2. The Promotion is valid from 7 September to 30 September 2023 (inclusive of both dates) or until the total value of vouchers issued under this Promotion cumulatively, reaches $15,000, whichever is earlier (the “Promotion Period”).
3. An applicant (“you”) will be eligible for the E-voucher if:
i) you are a valid SNACK account user;
ii) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
iii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iv) you have been assigned a unique Self Care Pack referral promo code via an email or push notification communication message from SNACK;
4. A successful referred user ("referred user") means:
i) your referred user is eligible to start a SNACK Account or is a current valid SNACK user;
Ii) your referred user is a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
Iii) your referred user is between 18-61 years old (inclusive of both years);
Vi) your referred user has successfully purchased and make payment for SNACK Self Care Pack with your assigned promo code captured during the payment process;
v) your referred user do not withdraw or cancel his / her Self Care Pack subscription before 31 Dec 2023;
5. If you are entitled to the E-voucher, you will receive the E-Voucher by 02 Jan 2024. The E-Voucher will be sent via an e-mail to your e-mail address registered in the SNACK App.
6 The E-Voucher is non-exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
7. The referral promo code is valid for one-time use only by each referred user of the applicant under this Promotion.
8. This promotion terms and conditions does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this promotion terms and conditions and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
9. Income reserves the right to change this promotion terms and conditions without any prior notice.
10. This Promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for SNACK Policy and is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
11. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the issuance of the E-Voucher) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
12. Income reserves the right to replace the E-Voucher with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
13. The use of the E-Voucher or Replacement Item shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the E-voucher or Replacement Item.
14. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion, the use of the E-Voucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
15. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the E-Voucher, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the E-Voucher or any Replacement Item.
16. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers or Replacement Item. Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer.
• This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
• The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
• Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 9 Sep 2023