Promise to Customers
We adopt the following core values:
- We take care of your financial needs and give you peace of mind.
- We treat you with care, fairness and respect.
- We listen and communicate with you actively.
- We will set things right if something goes wrong.
- We conduct our business with the highest standards of integrity.
- We will be fair in all our dealings with you.
Handling of Feedback
We welcome your feedback as it gives us an opportunity to improve our products and services. It helps us take good care of your financial needs and provide you with a better service experience.
However, if we fall short of your expectation, you can write directly to Customer Service at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your feedback / complaint within one working day. We will look into the matter and provide you with our proposed resolution within 10 working days. If we need more time to resolve the matter, we will inform you.
If you have an insurance policy with us, it will be helpful to indicate the policy number when you submit a feedback / complaint to us.
Referral to Independent Organisation
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may approach the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (FIDReC). FIDReC is an independent and impartial institution specialising in the resolution of disputes between financial institutions and complainants. The contact details of FIDReC are as follows:
Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (FIDReC)
36 Robinson Road
#15-01 City House