Get my shareable invitation code in 3 steps!
Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying products for this Promotion are Regular Premium Life Plans stated below (collectively the "Qualifying Products" and each a "Qualifying Product") as shown in the table above.
- The minimum premium for the Qualifying Product(s) must be at least $60 of annualised premium to be eligible for this Promotion.
- Applications for the Qualifying Products must be submitted and received by Income from 21 July 2021 to 31 January 2022 (inclusive of both dates) (the "Promotion Period") and, if the applications are approved, the policies must be issued not later than 31 March 2022 for the customer to be eligible for this Promotion. The customer may not use the same policies to qualify for more than one promotion.
- A customer who successfully signed up for a Qualifying Product and met the minimum premium set out in clause 2 above will be entitled to the corresponding discount as set out in the table above. The discount will be given to the customer in the form of Cashback via their PayNow account (registered via NRIC) based on the policy issuance date and premium payment frequency as stated in the table under clause 10 below.
- If the issuance of the Cashback via PayNow (under clause 10) is unsuccessful, a second attempt to issue the Cashback via PayNow will be carried out one month after the first attempt date to issue the Cashback via PayNow. If the first and second attempts are unsuccessful, the Cashback will be sent by cheque to the customer's mailing address with Income.
- If a customer applies for more than one Qualifying Product, the customer will receive the Cashback based on the policy or policies issued to the corresponding Qualifying Product.
- The Cashback is not transferable nor exchangeable for any other item in part or in whole.
- At least 1 month's premium for the Qualifying Products must be paid upfront and received by Income during the Promotion Period for a customer to be eligible for this Promotion.
- The customer will refund the full value of the Cashback for the Qualifying Products which are issued but terminated or lapsed whether by customer or Income for any reason, and the customer shall immediately pay Income the amount, or if there's any premiums refund involved, Income will deduct the amount from the premium refund to the customer.
- Income will issue the Cashback to eligible customers based on the policy issuance date as set out in the table above, provided that the policy is in-force as of the issuance date of the Cashback.
- A letter to inform the customer about the Cashback will be sent to their address registered with Income.
- Proof of credit into PayNow shall be deemed as conclusive evidence of delivery and receipt.
- Income reserves the right to amend, add, withdraw or supplement the terms of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- This Promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for the Qualifying Products and is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
- Income's decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the calculation and issuance of the Cashback) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
- Under no circumstance shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of these plans are specified in their respective policy contracts. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment on your part. If you cancel your plan prematurely, the cash value you receive (if applicable) may be zero or less than the premiums you have paid for the plan.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as of 27 July 2021