^To qualify for the Vouchers, you have to sign up for PA Assurance Insurance, i50 Insurance or PA Guard during the promotion period and meet the corresponding minimum yearly premium. Only available for premium payment by way of yearly mode.
This page is for general information only. You can find the usual terms and conditions of:
PA Assurance at income.com.sg/pa-assurance-policy-conditions
PA Guard at income.com.sg/pa-guard-policy-conditions
i50 Insurance at income.com.sg/i50-PA360-policy-conditions, income.com.sg/i50-Home360-policyconditions
All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.
These policies are protected under the Policies Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your Policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 1 December 2023.
- Income is offering up to $200 worth of electronic shopping vouchers (“Promotional Gift”) to applicants who have successfully purchased any of the following insurance product below (“Qualifying Policies”) between 1 December to 31 December 2023 inclusive of both dates (“Promotion Period”)
i. PA Assurance Insurance
ii. PA Guard Insurance
iii. i50 Insurance
- To qualify for this promotion:
i. New sign-ups must be submitted during the Promotion Period;
ii. Premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period;
iii. Premium payment must be made by way of yearly mode; and
iv. Each policyholder will be entitled to the denomination of Promotional Gift based on the amount of the yearly premium of the Qualifying Policies as set out in the table above.
- The following are not eligible for this promotion:
i. Policyholders or insured persons who choose not to reinstate any lapsed PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident Plan, Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID) or i50 Insurance which is entitled to reinstatement in order to purchase a new Income PA Assurance and/or PA Guard during the Promotion Period; or
ii. Policyholders or insured persons who cancel any existing PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident Plan, Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID) or i50 Insurance to purchase a new Income PA Assurance and/or PA Guard plan during the Promotion Period.
- An insured person who applies for the Qualifying Policies within 90 days from the date of expiry or cancellation of any existing PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident plan, Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID), i50 Insurance policy with Income will not be eligible for this promotion.
- An email will be sent to the email address used during the purchase of the Qualifying Policy for the redemption of the Promotional Gift, to successful applicants of the Qualifying Policies. The redemption email will be sent 1 month after the policy effective date provided that the Qualifying Policy is still in-force as of the date the email is sent.
Eligible customers may refer to the email for instructions on the redemption of the Promotional Gift. No hardcopy letter will be sent.
- Income reserves the right to demand from the successful applicant the full value of the Promotional Gift for the Qualifying Policies which are issued but terminated within 6 months from the Qualifying Policy issuance date by the successful applicant, and the successful applicant shall immediately pay Income such amount demanded. The full value refers to the stated worth price or the face value of the Promotional Gift.
- The Promotional Gift must be redeemed by the stated date shown on the redemption email. Failing which, the successful applicant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to the Promotional Gift and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
- The Promotional Gift is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind. Use of the Promotional Gift is subject to the merchant’s terms and conditions of use.
- Income reserves the right to replace the Promotional Gift with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
- Income shall not be liable to any applicant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Promotional Gift or the Replacement Item (if any).
- Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item.
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item.
- This promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policies. If there is any inconsistency between any term of this promotion and any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policies, the term of the policy contracts shall prevail.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, unless otherwise stated by Income.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
- Income’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion (including the issuance of the Promotional Gift and/or the replacement item(s)) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.