^ Promotion terms and conditions apply. You will only be eligible for this promotion if you purchase Income Enhanced Home Insurance 3-year plan. Please refer to the terms and conditions for details of the promotion.
1 Contents means any physical and movable household items or personal belongings including money and valuables kept within the premises that belong to you or your family members. But it does not include, amongst other items, motor vehicles, pets and items connected with your business or trade. Please refer to the policy contract for the exclusions and the benefit sub-limits for each type of content.
2 Income Insurance has arranged for our appointed Emergency Home Assistance company to provide policyholders with emergency plumbing, electrician, locksmith, pest control and air-conditioner repair services 24/7, subject to policy conditions. This bonus service is a complimentary service provided to you. It does not form part of the benefit provided under the policy contract. Income Insurance reserves the right to amend or discontinue the service at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice. Learn more at income.com.sg/home-insurance/EHA.
1. Income Insurance Limited (“Income Insurance”) is offering the following promotion (the “Promotion”) subject to these Terms and Conditions:
1.1 A customer shall be eligible to enjoy the discount set out in the table below with the purchase of the following policies:
|Enhanced Home Insurance 3-year plan
|21 February to 31 May 2024
This Promotion is not applicable to Enhanced Home Insurance 1-year plan.
1.2 Income Insurance is offering a 30% discount on the first 3-years premiums payable to applicants who successfully purchased the Qualifying Policy via:
- The Income website online at income.com.sg/buy/enhanced-home-insurance; or
- My Income Insurance App; or
- Income advisors; or
- Any Income branches; or
- The Home product hotline 6788 1111.
2. To qualify for this Promotion:
2.1 New business applications to purchase the Qualifying Policy must be submitted during the Promotion Period and the purchase is successful;
2.2 the Qualifying Policy must have a minimum premium of $107.91 (after application of discount under the Promotion and including 9% GST);
2.3 applicants must enter or quote a valid promotion code “HOME30” in the applications to purchase the Qualifying Policy; and
2.4 premium payment must be successfully received by Income Insurance during the Promotion Period.
3. A customer may enjoy more than one promotion offered by Income Insurance (if applicable) through purchase of Qualifying Policy, unless otherwise advised by Income Insurance at the point of application.
4. The Discount is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
5. The Qualifying Policy will receive a 15% discount for subsequent renewals.
6. The Promotion does not affect or change any term, condition and exclusion of the policy contract of the Qualifying Policy issued. The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policy is specified in its policy contract.
7. A customer who applies for the Qualifying Policies within 90 days from the date of expiry or cancellation of any existing/in-force Qualifying Policy with Income Insurance will not be eligible to enjoy this Promotion.
8. Income Insurance reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to customers.
9. Income Insurance’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeals will be entertained.
For enquiries on the Promotion, Customers may reach out to Income Insurance via income.com.sg/contact-us/customer-enquiry-form.
You can find the usual terms, conditions and exclusions of the Enhanced Home Insurance at income.com.sg/home-policy-conditions.pdf.
All of Income Insurance’s products are developed to benefit our customers but not all our products may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if a product is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified Income Insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up purchasing a product that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you seek.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 21 February 2024.