Prepare the required documents and complete the claim form
- Hospital discharge summary
- Medical certificates
- A copy of the final hospital bills and receipts
- Medical reports
- Accident reports
- Police report, if any
Send us your documents and claim form
If you are unable to submit your claim online, you can choose one of the following channels to submit your claim during this period.
- Email your claim to us.
a. Submission of Group and Affinity insurance products, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Submission of Personal life/health insurance products, DPS or ElderShield, email to email@example.com.
- By post to
Claims Service Centre
75 Bras Basah Road
- Please ensure that all requirements for claim submission stated in our website are completed before submission to avoid unnecessary delay.
- To receive payments as quickly as possible, opt for Direct Crediting under the Payment section in the claim form.
- If you are submitting your claim online or via email, you are required to keep the original medical bills/receipts for six months as we may request for them for verification prior to/post settlement of your claim.
- For all overseas claims, you are required to submit/follow up with the original notarised documents.
If your rider covers temporary disability, you can claim if you are able to produce documentary evidence to show that you are unable to perform every duty of your occupation for at least seven days in a row.
Yes. There are some common exclusions found in similar types of accident benefit coverages. For example, such plans do not cover for loss resulting from self-injury, suicide, intoxication, pregnancy related complications, war, or riots. Please refer to your policy document for the full list of exclusions.
Print all queries