Greater savings and convenience for multiple trips in a year!
Travel with confidence at every destination of your holiday. Safeguard your travels and enjoy 10% off1 Classic, Deluxe and Preferred yearly plans from 8 March to 30 April 2023. Enhanced PreX plans are excluded.
Get coverage for unlimited trips in a year, plus enjoy coverage against COVID-19. You will only need to activate your travel insurance policy once. Visit our COVID-19 FAQ page for more details.
1Applicable to Classic, Deluxe and Preferred yearly plans purchased from 8 March to 30 April 2023. Enhanced PreX plans are excluded.
Note that we do not cover travel inconveniences due to border closures, government advisories, or your disinclination to travel. Please refer to our COVID-19 Travel FAQs for full coverage and exclusions.
Other promotion terms and conditions apply.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
1. Yearly Travel Insurance Plan (this "Promotion")
a. Income is offering 10% discount on premiums (the “Discount”) for Income’s Travel Insurance Classic Yearly plan, Deluxe Yearly plan or Preferred Yearly plan (collectively the “Yearly Plan Qualifying Policies”) to applicants who successfully purchase any of the Yearly Plan Qualifying Policies (“Policyholder”) from 8 March to 30 April 2023 via:
i. Income website online at https://insurance.income.com.sg/travel-insurance; or
ii. My Income Insurance App; or
iii. Income advisors; or
iv. Any Income branches; or
v. The Travel product hotline 6788 1222
b. All other promotions and discounts will not be applicable for the Yearly Plan Qualifying Policies. Travel Renewal Bonus awarded to policies before this Promotion will not be transferrable to the new Yearly Plan Qualifying Policies purchased during this Promotion.
c. This promotion is not applicable to all of Income’s Travel Insurance per-trip plans (inclusive of Income’s Enhanced PreX per-trip plans), Income’s Enhanced PreX yearly plans and Income’s TravelBliss per trip and yearly plan.
2. An administrative charge of $21.60 (inclusive of 8% GST) will apply to any endorsement made to any Yearly Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion. This administrative charge is in addition to any extra premiums which you will have to pay for making changes to the Yearly Qualifying Policies such as adding a new insured person. The Discount on premiums payable will also no longer apply as a result of any endorsement to any Yearly Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion and the extra premiums.
3. An administrative charge of $21.60 (inclusive of 8% GST) will apply for Yearly Plan Qualifying Policies which are cancelled before the start date of the policy. This administrative charge includes the prevailing administrative charge stated in the policy conditions for cancellation of policy. For Yearly Plan Qualifying Policies which are cancelled within 180 days after the start date of the policy, the premium refund will be worked out as follows:
Period of insurance (in days) still left to run/Original period of insurance of the policy X 85% of the premium paid
There is no premium refund for Yearly Plan Qualifying Policies which are cancelled more than 180 days after the start date of the policy or once a claim has been made, whichever comes first.
4. This Promotion is only applicable to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore and holders of a valid Singapore employment pass, work permit pass, long term visit pass and student pass.
5. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Promotion without any prior notice.
6. Income will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotion. No appeal will be entertained.
7. The Discount is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of the travel insurance plans at www.income.com.sg/travel-policy-conditions.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg)
Information is correct as at 8 March 2023.