Here’s what you get with Co-Pay Assist Plan.
Save on inpatient and outpatient treatment expenses as we help you to pay the co-payment rates of up to 7.5% of your eligible medical bills and up to 20% of your dependants’ eligible medical bills.
Stay covered while overseas as we help you to pay the co-payment rate of up to 7.5% of your medical expenses incurred during your overseas job posting.
Let us walk you through Co-Pay Assist Plan.
How Co-Pay Assist Plan helps you lessen your medical expenses
How Co-Pay Assist Plan eases the financial burden Scenario 1 Scenario 2 Your hospital bill of $4,000 $4,000 Eligible Medical Bills subject to your employer's approval $4,000 $3,600 Under Comprehensive Co-Payment Scheme, you co-pay 15% $600 $540 Our Co-Pay Assist Plan pays for 7.5% of the Eligible Medical Bills $300 $270 Non-claimable amount (exclusions, optional benefits and costs due to upgrading of wards and other medical benefits not covered by your employer) $0 $400 Amount you need to pay: $300 $670 Your dependant's hospital bill of $4,000 $4,000 Eligible Medical Bills subject to your employer's approval $4,000 $3,600 Under Comprehensive Co-Payment Scheme, you co-pay 40% $1,600 $1,440 Our Co-Pay Assist Plan pays for 20% of the Eligible Medical Bills $800 $720 Non-claimable amount (exclusions, optional benefits and costs due to upgrading of wards and other medical benefits not covered by your employer) $0 $400 Amount you need to pay: $800 $1,120
"Eligible Medical Bills" shall mean the medical bill or a portion thereof which is approved for payment by the employer.
How much you need to pay.
The first year premium needs to be paid by cash or cheque before issuance of policy. Annual renewal premiums are to be paid via payroll deduction.
|Age next birthday (years)||Annual premium rates|
|Ward entitlement per employee||Ward entitlement per dependent|
|80 & Above||$252||$144||$54||$41||$648||$389||$130||$104|
For pensioners who are still eligible under the CCS, you have the option to arrange your annual premium payment to be paid via cash, cheque or GIRO.
Premium rates are not guaranteed and may be reviewed from time to time. Premium rates are inclusive of GST.
Your policy toolkit.
Eligibility and exclusions
- You must be a public officer covered under the CCS.
The following are not covered under the Co-Pay Assist Plan:
- Pre-existing condition for which medical treatment, diagnosis, prescribed drugs or consultation had been received 12 months prior to the cover start date of this policy
- Dental expenses
- Industrial accidents
- Major psychiatric illnesses
- Cosmetic surgery
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Claims arising out of or relating to pregnancy or childbirth within 12 months from the insured’s cover start date of this policy
- Claims in respect of accouchement charges
- Any other medical expenses not covered by your employer
- If the insured person seeks treatment in a ward higher than that stated in the policy schedule, the co-payment rates will be adjusted according to the rates specified in the policy contract.
- Eligible medical bills shall mean the medical bill or a portion thereof which is approved for payment by the Policyholder’s employer. The inpatient hospital treatment must be incurred in Singapore government/restructured or private hospitals, subject to the ward class admitted to.
- Eligible medical bills shall mean the medical bill or a portion thereof which is approved for payment by the Policyholder’s employer. The outpatient treatments must be incurred in Singapore government/restructured or private hospitals for the following: kidney dialysis, chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cancer, and the use of cyclosporin and erythropoietin.
There are certain conditions whereby the benefits under this plan will not be payable. You can refer to your policy contract for the precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the plan. The policy contract will be issued when your application is accepted.
This is for general information only. You can find the usual terms and conditions of this plan in the policy contract. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period, and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover form you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 22 February 2023.
Apply for Co-Pay Assist Plan.
The best deals. Just for you.
Complimentary 1-year health insurance plan for your child 👶🏻
40% off Per-trip Travel Insurance plans! ✈️🧳🌎
🚗 Get up to $390 CapitaVouchers when you safeguard your journeys today!
10% OFF Yearly Travel Insurance plans 🗺️🧳✈️
Interest-free Instalment Payments
30% OFF Enhanced Home Insurance! 🏠
🏍️ Get up to $90 CapitaVouchers and complimentary personal accident coverage!
Insurance Savings Plan
Get up to $1,200^ worth of FairPrice Vouchers 🛍️🛒
Personal Accident Insurance
🚴♀️ Enjoy 10% off on all PA Secure plans
Get up to $880^ worth of Takashimaya Vouchers 🛍️🛒