Income OrangeAid supports education for children and youths from disadvantaged circumstances. To join our cause, you can RoundUp your insurance premium to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to OrangeAid.
We look forward to and thank you for your kind donation below. Together, let’s help our young beneficiaries be more future ready through education despite their life’s adversities.
To find out more, visit https://www.income.com.sg/OrangeAid/About
- 100% of your donations will go to the OrangeAid beneficiaries
- By donating to OrangeAid, you may receive 2.5 times tax deduction on the donation amount you have made and it will be taken account of in your tax assessment. To quality for tax deduction through OrangeAid, you will need to meet the following conditions.
- You have made a total donation of $50 and above for 12 months from 1 October till 30 September of the following year.
- You have given us your name, identification number (NRIC/FIN/UEN) and home address.
- If you have given us your personal details, we will send them to the organisations with approved Institution of a Public Character (IPC) status who will benefit from OrangeAid. These organisations will send the details to IRAS for tax deduction and they will also send you a donation receipt or letter for your reference.
- If you do not want to receive tax deduction, you do not have to provide your personal details.
- The credit card deduction will take place on the next working day and you will not receive a one-time password (OTP) for this transaction.
- There is no refund for donations made.
Information is correct as at 18 November 2021.