Enjoy onboarding incentives and benefits* when you join us
Training and Professional Development
We will help you gain the certifications, soft skills, and knowledge you need to succeed while supporting your growth with structured courses and trainings. Our dedicated managers will constantly be there to guide you through your developmental journey.
▪ Sponsored licensing examinations, and pre-contract funding
▪ Growth opportunities for you to realise your entrepreneurial potential
We provide a structured corporate financing scheme for the first 18 months of your career to fast-track your success in Income.
▪ A fixed monthly allowance payable during the first 18 months of the programme.
▪ Candidates would be subjected to meeting the Cumulative Annualised First Year Commissions (AFYC) targets by end of month.
▪ Candidates with not more than 2 years financial advisory experience.
▪ Experienced Financial Consultants who have left the industry more than 2 years.
Rookies Achiever Club
Rookie Achievers Club (RAC) is specially curated by Income to support and springboard new joiners to their path of success together. Through RAC's activities, mentorship, programme and incentives, fellow rookies congregate, interact, and grow together in their crucial introductory year.
▪ 12-month structured Training & Development roadmap
▪ Priority registration for high demand training programme
▪ Learn from external and internal subject matter experts
▪ Performance Bootcamp for performing rookies
▪ Lunch & Learn webinars
▪ RAC Facebook group
▪ Peer engagement activities
▪ Rookies performance challenges
Self-registered candidate with no Insurance / Financial Advisory experience are eligible for an Exam Sponsorship of $500 upon completion of the Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) examinations for Module 5, Module 9, Module 9A and Certificate in Health Insurance.
We will provide you $1,000 CMFAS allowance upon your completion of the Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) examinations for Module 5, Module 9, Module 9A and Certificate in Health Insurance within three months prior to appointment date and three months after appointment date^.
Refer to the date appointed with Income as a Financial Consultant (FC) on EXCELeration Programme (EP) scheme.
We will provide you $1,000 training allowance upon your completion of BES Training within 2 months from RNF.
Enjoy medical benefits and group insurance coverage. We will make sure you are well looked after so that you can concentrate on providing sound financial advice to your customers.