1. This Promotion is open to selected Income customers when they purchase any qualifying products within the eligible bundle offer, according to the inferred life stage determined by Income. To be eligible for the Promotion, the qualifying policies must be purchased with their appointed Income advisor and submitted within 120 days from the Campaign Start Date based on the batch that the selected Income customer is allocated to as stated in Clause 3.
2. Qualifying policies for this Promotion are the selected General Insurance Plans, and Life Insurance Plans including any of its applicable rider(s) (collectively the “Qualifying Policies” and each a “Qualifying Policy”).
3. Applications for the Qualifying Policies must be submitted and received by Income within the Promotion Period shown below and, if the applications are approved, the policies must be issued not later than two months from the last day of the Promotion Period for the customer to be eligible for the Promotion. The customer may use the same policies to qualify for more than one Promotion, unless otherwise advised by Income at point of application.
Note: In the event that Income has received the customer’s application for the Qualifying Policies within the Promotion Period set out above but Income fails to enroll the eligible customer into the campaign on the Campaign Start Date, the Promotion Period applicable for the relevant customer shall be 120 days from the date the customer is successfully enrolled by Income into the campaign.
4. A customer who successfully signed up for the offer bundle will be entitled to the corresponding premium discount (to be calculated based on either first-year premium or one-time premium, according to product purchased) in the form of FairPrice Vouchers (“Vouchers”) as set out in the table below.
5. The calculation of the premium discount will be based on the first two qualifying policies purchased in each bundle offer only and rounded up to the nearest dollar.
6. Adding together premium amounts from multiple policies, or dividing the premium amount intended for a single policy into premium amounts for multiple policies under the same plan type, to qualify for the Vouchers is not allowed.
7. For Home Ultimate Protect and Enhanced Home Insurance
An applicant who applies for the Qualifying Policies within 90 days from the date of expiry or cancellation of any existing Home Ultimate Protect, Enhanced Home Insurance or Home Insurance policy with Income for the same address will not be eligible for this Promotion.
8. For PA Assurance / PA Guard / i50 / Silver Care
The following are not eligible for this Promotion:
i. Policyholders or insured persons who choose not to reinstate any lapsed PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident Plan, Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID), SilverCare or i50 Insurance which is entitled to reinstatement in order to purchase a new Income PA Assurance, PA Guard, SilverCare and/or i50 Insurance during the Promotion Period as stated in Clause 3; or
ii. Policyholders or insured persons who cancel any existing PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident Plan, Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID), SilverCare or i50 Insurance to purchase a new Income PA Assurance, PA Guard and/or i50 Insurance plan during the Promotion Period as stated in Clause 3.
iii. An insured person who applies for the Qualifying Policies within 90 days from the date of expiry or cancellation of any existing PA Assurance, PA Guard, Personal Accident plan, Personal Accident Infectious Disease (PAID), SilverCare, i50 Insurance policy with Income will not be eligible for this Promotion.
9. Each customer who is eligible for the Vouchers is entitled to receive the Vouchers only once under this Promotion. Subsequent increase in sum assured or premiums, top-ups or applications for riders, even if made during the Promotion Period, for such Qualifying Policies will not entitle the customers to any additional Vouchers. For avoidance of doubt, customers with any Qualifying Policy issued, whether before or during the Promotion Period and whether with any Vouchers entitlement, who subsequently increase their sum assured or premium, top-ups or apply for riders during the Promotion Period will not be entitled to any Vouchers under this Promotion.
10. Income reserves the right to demand from the customer the full value of the Vouchers for Qualifying Policies which are issued but terminated or lapsed within 6 months from the policy issue date by the customer, and the customer shall immediately pay Income such amount demanded. The full value refers to the stated worth price or the face value of the Vouchers.
11. Income will issue a redemption letter for the Vouchers to eligible customers within 2 months after the policy issue date, provided that the policy is in-force as of that date. The redemption letter will be mailed to customers at their address registered with Income. The customer must bring along the redemption letter for the redemption of the Vouchers. The Vouchers must be collected within the redemption period specified in the redemption letter, failing which, the customer shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to the Vouchers, and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
12. The Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
13. Income reserves the right to replace the Vouchers with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) or change the terms and conditions for this Promotion at any time without prior notice to the customer.
14. This Promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for the Qualifying Policies.
15. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the issuance of the Vouchers) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
16. Under no circumstance shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion and/or use of the Vouchers, or any Replacement Item.
17. Usage of the Vouchers is subject to terms and conditions imposed by the merchant of the Vouchers.
18. Income is not the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item.
19. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers or Replacement Item. Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of these plans are specified in their respective policy contracts.
This is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the subscription, purchase or sale of any investment-linked plan (ILP) sub-fund. It does not constitute any financial advice and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any persons.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance, as well as the prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, securities markets or the economic trends of the markets are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the ILP sub-fund. The performance of the ILP sub-fund is not guaranteed and the value of the units in the ILP sub-fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. A product summary and product highlights sheet(s) relating to the ILP sub-fund are available and can be obtained from your insurance advisor or online at www.income.com.sg/funds. A potential investor should read the product summary and product highlights sheet(s) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund.
All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment on your part. If you cancel your plan prematurely, the cash value you receive (if applicable) may be zero or less than the premiums you have paid for the plan. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period, and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan. (Subject to the respective products’ terms and conditions). For ILP, the refund amount is based on the market value of your selected funds and this could mean that you get back less than the original investment.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 02 August 2022.