- ‘Life is Unpredictable' Contest 2021 (“Contest”) is organised by NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED (“Organiser”). By participating in the Contest, all participants must have read, understood, accepted and agreed to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Contest is open to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore and holders of valid Singapore employment pass, work permit pass, long term visit pass and student pass, at least 18 years old as of the day of contest entry submission.
- Each Wednesday, the Organiser will select 1 English Premier League football match, to be broadcast LIVE on Singtel TV mio Stadium over the following weekend, as the Match of the Week (“MOW”). The Organiser will announce the selected MOW on their contest webpage (https://www.income.com.sg/unpredictable) and Instagram Stories.
Participants must then visit the contest webpage to submit their guesses for 2 MOW game statistics: (A) the full-time score and (B) the total number of yellow cards awarded during the selected MOW (collectively “MOW game statistics”).
Each Friday, before the MOW is played, the Organiser will close the contest page to new submissions for the week.
- The Monday after the MOW is played, the Organiser will refer to the official Premier League website (https://www.premierleague.com/) for the official and final game statistics.
- The first participant to correctly guess the MOW game statistics will be the winner for the week. Where more than one person correctly guessed the MOW game statistics, the Organiser will refer to the timestamps of the contest webpage entries to determine the winner. The earliest submission will be the winner.
- Each week, there is a $200 Uniqgift voucher to be won. Should there be no winner for any particular week, the prize voucher for that week will be forfeit.
- This will continue on a weekly basis until the end of the Premier League 2021-2022 season in May 2022, or until such earlier date as the Organiser shall decide in its sole discretion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest (including the determination of the winners and the cash to be won) shall be final, conclusive, and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
- Under no circumstance shall the Organiser be liable to any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Contest.
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between the Organiser and any merchant or event. Neither is this contest intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of any merchant or any event. However, the Organiser is a sponsor of the Premier League broadcast on Singtel TV.
Information is correct as at 23 August 2022.